You can’t sleep on one pillowcase 2 days in a row, now you will change it daily

Fresh bed linens can be classified as a separate category of pleasures. How pleasant it is to fall into the arms of Morpheus, laying his head on a pillow that smells clean and fresh! Paradise delight. It turns out that in addition to the obvious pleasure that a freshly washed pillowcase gives us, there are a number of useful advantages. Experts explained why it is so important to change the pillowcase as often as possible. 3 times a week, but ideally pillowcase It should be new every day. Let me tell you how this will change your life, dear reader.

If you often change the pillowcase, order and discipline will burst into your life. More laundry, yes. But fewer insidious dust mitesPeople who love to eat what they eat with an old pillowcase. Did you fall asleep without your makeup? Celebration and a real tick feast, dear. It is known that many people even develop allergies to ticks. Changing the pillowcase more often, you can reduce its manifestations or completely forget about such trouble.

With sensitive and very delicate skin, irritableIt is recommended to change the pillowcase every day. Your face will look perfect! The pathogens that love to go on dirty bed linen will not bother you anymore. She fell asleep in cleanliness and comfort, woke up with a written beauty. Just do not be lazy and daily put on a pillow in a new outfit.

Pets in the bed of the owner are settled quite often. Fighting it or accepting the situation is of course your personal choice. But if the furry pet loves to sleep near, frequent change of bed linen, especially pillowcases, will not be superfluous. Less hair, less bits of cat filler in the bed. It's worth the trouble, isn't it?

Trichologists say with one voice that those who are worried about the strength and beauty of hair, should worry about a clean pillowcase. A stale pillowcase will contribute to irritation of the scalp. Sleeping on a not too clean pillow will provoke both a slowdown in hair growth and loss. Too rough fabric pillowcases can cause brittle, cross hair. When you are spinning in your sleep, you may accidentally damage the structure of your hair.

The rules are too strict, you might think. Yes, many dog owners joke about changing bedding only 1 time in 2 weeks, no more often. Because once every 2 weeks they wash a dog, so! A matter of habit, a matter of comfort.

Commentators rebel: “I have more important things to do than washing bedding 3 times a week!”, “Oh, it’s like OCD, some kind of neurosis...”, “Start living instead of rinsing pillowcases enthusiastically!”, “I dream of silk pillowcases, but I don’t have money!”, “Just relax and enjoy life.”

Share your opinion in the comments, it is very valuable to us. I wish you serene dreams, let no worries wake you up at night. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting