I never add potatoes to borscht, and you will cook like that, mistresses.

Borscht beans and prunes It's one of my crown first courses. It turns out rich, bright, and prunes make their savory sweet note.

I tried this in Lviv in a restaurant called "Borscht". There was a beef tongue instead of meat, but the taste was similar. By the way, potatoes are not needed in borscht, and I leave beets al dente.

Today's edition. "Site" This is the recipe for the rich man. prune and beans (but without potatoes). Delicious, very rich taste!

Borscht with beans Ingredients
  • 200–300g pork or beef (on the bone)
  • 1 tbsp beans
  • 1 beet
  • 2 bulbs
  • 1 carrot
  • 3 teeth. Garlic
  • prune
  • pepper
  • 1 tomato
  • cabbage
  • 1 tsp ajiki
  • favorites

Preparation
  1. Pour water into the pan, heat it slightly and put the meat into it. Cook for over half an hour. Then add the beans and cook for another 30 minutes.

2. Add to the broth peeled bulb (whole) and beets (not boiled). Cook until the beets are ready.

3. Meanwhile, finely cut and roast the onions, add grated carrots and peppers to it. Carcase another 5 minutes.

4. Fish the beets out of the broth and then cut it with straw. Add beets to onions with carrots, add cut or crushed tomatoes. Tomatoes can be replaced with tomato paste. Add ajika and favorite spices (I have suneli hops, basil and black pepper). Carcasses for another 10 minutes, then put everything in a pot of borscht.

5. Cut the cabbage and add it to the borscht, add whole cloves of garlic. After the garlic, add crushed prunes (without seeds). Cook for 10-15 minutes.

6. Pour the finished borscht with greenery and sour cream And black bread. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board I also suggest to get acquainted with the excellent recipe of Poltava borsch. It is not for nothing that he is called the king of all borschia, the housewives look at the night.

Borscht with beans and prunes saturatedIt is full, full, and at the same time savory. First used prunes in the first course a year ago, he gave a touch of smoked and light sweetness, which so lacks borscht.

But my sister adds some basil-infused vinegar to it to balance the sweetness of vegetables and plums. How delicious it is, not to convey words!

Tags

See also

New and interesting