The rich bride decided to laugh at the future mother-in-law-sanitary, but unexpected things happened.

The happiest family - What is she like? Where there is complete understanding and love? Or where there is enough money for everything. It would be good to combine these two points, but unfortunately this is not always the case. And sometimes the characters add oil to the fire. Because of this, people quarrel and lose their happiness. It happened to Luda, too.

The happiest family Luda has always loved dress up. And it was not strange, because the girl was very beautiful. Her parents were very supportive of the little princess. It is easy to guess that the girl grew up quite spoiled and demanding. Not to myself, but to the others. Lyuda's parents actually became her servant. Just like everyone around the girl.

She was considered the most beautiful in school and then in medical school. By the way, there and met Denis. But it is important to mention another important point. Luda created herself. personal blog On the social network, where she called herself in the French manner - Lucy. The girl planned to become a beautician, posted beautiful photos and in every possible way developed in this direction. But Denis did not fit into her beautiful picture.

A simple guy Denis beautiful chose to fit in. He was quite modest, but very attractive and courageous. He suffered a lot of girls, but the guy felt Lucy. The blogger had little interest in her lover's past. I didn’t ask him where he came from.

I noticed that the guy dressed as simply as possible. Things are clean and sometimes even worn, but it is not critical. In her blog, Lucy only showed what was beneficial to her. And what is in the soul of Denis, this is the tenth case. “He cannot dress properly, let him go to work. It is not for me to buy everything, the beautiful thought.

But the stunning girl turned the guy’s head so much that he decided to marry. Lucy was initially frightened by this decision, but then she got a little cold. I agreed to think and meet my parents at a restaurant. The meeting was scheduled for Friday evening, when all members of the family will be free. However, on Thursday at the hospital, where Lucy was sent for the first time, there was an unpleasant incident.

A girl with friends went to the right office and Lucy did not notice the elderly nurse, who was carefully washing the floors. The woman touched the girl with the edge of the mop, and then turned and quickly apologized. But the princess could not be stopped. She screamed and poked the woman with her fingers that she had hit her hard. Lucy liked it. publicize superiority over the injured lady.

The poor woman made excuses that she didn’t want to allow this on purpose. The beauty was even more angry that some poor girl dared argue with her. “Who is she?” thought Lucy and angrily kicked a bucket of dirty water, which was standing near the nurse. Mud sprayed on the woman’s clothes and she began to remove the spilled liquid with tears in her eyes. Frightened friends immediately took Luda away, although a crowd of onlookers had already fled to look at the scandal.

In the restaurant, Lucy and Denis with their parents were sitting like a wake. The women recognized each other immediately. The boy’s father was also aware of the details of the scandal. Denis himself could not understand what had happened. I asked Lucy to tell me why she looked at his mom like that. The girl was not going to give her and said that Denis’ mother, her future mother-in-law, hit her and doused her with dirty water.

But the boy’s mother, Antonina Sergeevna, assured her son that what happened was nothing more than a stupid misunderstanding. Denis tried to figure out what it really looked like. It was difficult for him to imagine that his quiet and kind mother could attack a man with a mop so easily. Only Lucy wasn't going to give up. “Son, let’s ask the security guards to show us,” Denis’ father suggested.

Said, done. The camera footage proved who the provocateur was. And then the way Luda doused Denis' mother with water from a dirty bucket. The young man was incredibly angry at his failed bride. He knew that now about the wedding, and about the relationship with Lucy out of the question.

The happiest family together Separation with the beautiful Denis endured very hard. He found comfort in the work and support of his parents. Together and with total savings, they were able to collect an expensive car for the guy. Soon came a good position in a private clinic and a decent salary. Denis started living. Updated my mother's wardrobe, helped my father take a new car, made a beautiful renovation in the house of his parents. I started saving for my place.

“Wow, what a car you have,” Lucy met Denis in one of the parking lots near the mall. The guy was on his way to a business meeting and, in principle, did not want to communicate with the one who did this to his mother. “Can you take me home?” the girl hinted.

“After you wash the car,” Denis casually threw, “and then dirty water on your head.” She kept yelling at the guy for a long time, but no one ever heard Lucy’s stupid words. Denis knew he had his own loving, happiest family. And with the creation of a new one, it is better not to rush.

Tags

See also

New and interesting