The recipe of a Turkish dish was asked from the chef from the hotel in Marmaris, where she rested in the summer

“What delicious minced eggplant you made, daughter.” I've never eaten anything like that! my mother-in-law praised me yesterday. Recipe "Karnyaryk", one of the main Turkish cuisine Of eggplant, I begged the chef from the hotel when I was vacationing in Marmaris.

There are even legends about this dish. It is said that one general was very fond of eggplant and his chef often prepared dishes from them. Eggplant was always served alongside meat and other vegetables, but one day it occurred to him to put the meat in eggplant. The general really liked it.

Consequently, this dish became often cooked and spread first in the palace and then in other houses. This dish is one of the most delicious fruits. harmony of eggplant and meatwhich should be prepared carefully.

Today's edition. "Site" It will tell you how to make stuffed eggplant in Turkish. It's fragrant and delicious!

The ingredients
  • 2 eggplant
  • 200-250g ground beef
  • 2 tomatoes
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 tooth. Garlic
  • 3 pieces of green pepper
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 tsp tomato paste
  • vegetable-oil
  • salt, black and red pepper, dried mint to taste

Preparation
  1. Eggplant wash, remove the skin from them with elongated strips so that the eggplant does not swing, and you can fry it from four sides in a pan. Soak in salt water for half an hour to get rid of the bitterness.

2. In a hot pan with vegetable oil, roast the finely chopped onions. In 3 minutes, add ground beef. Stir well, and then roast for another 5-7 minutes until half-ready.

3. Pour into the pan sliced green pepper, roast for another 5 minutes. Also add crushed garlic and finely chopped tomatoes without peel. And peel off You need to make a couple of incisions in them, and then hold in boiling water for half a minute. So the skin is removed easily and without problems. Fry for another 5 minutes, then add the tomato paste, salt, pepper and mint. Stir gently and fry for 3 minutes. At the end, add some hot water. Stir again and turn off the fire.

4. Make a longitudinal cut in each eggplant. In a deep pan with hot vegetable oil, roast eggplant from all sides to a golden color and softness. Roasted eggplant put on paper towels to absorb excess fat.

5. Put the eggplant in a heat-resistant form. With the help of a spoon, make a depression in the pulp for filling. Put the stuffing in the formed boats. On top you can decorate halves of cherry tomatoes, but this is already at will.

6. For sauce. In a convenient container, dilute a tablespoon of tomato paste with 200 milliliters of hot water. Add to taste and pour the resulting eggplant sauce. Bake the dish in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 25 minutes until ready.

7. Sprinkle. eggplant crushed greens. The dish can be served both hot and cold. Bon appetit!

And in order to get acquainted with the recipe of the Turkish "Karnyaryk", watch the video with cook-channel Chef Vasily Emelianenko. This channel is truly a godsend in terms of interesting and proven recipes!

about:blank

I also suggest reading the instructions for cooking eggplant in French with olives. A recipe that will decorate autumn meals!

Now you know how eggplant minced at home. While I was writing, I was already drooling. We will have to enjoy this dish at home again this weekend. Don't forget to visit your mother-in-law. I'll buy her if she likes it so much!

Tags

See also

New and interesting