The legend says that one Turkish Imam fainted for the first time tasted a dish of eggplant. It seems like the food was so delicious that emotion impressionable Turks lost consciousness.
Overlap the eggplant is recommended for those who want to quit Smoking. The thing is that eggplants contain a lot of vitamin PP, or nicotinic acid.
Eggplants contain some amount of vitamin C that can protect us from colds and infections, and, although the number of askorbinki eggplant is far from a lemon or black currant, is still an extra dose of this vitamin is unlikely to be too much for your body.
In addition, eggplant contain a lot of vitamins that not only strengthen the nervous system and fight depression and insomnia, but also help our skin to quickly absorb moisture and, therefore, save your face from early wrinkles.
In addition, the substances contained in the eggplant, restore skin tissue and even promotes healing of wounds.
Eggplant is rich in manganese, iron and zinc, so blue fruit is recommended for anemia.
Useful eggplant and those who have problems with heart and vessels, because the blue ones contain substances that can reduce the level of cholesterol in the body.
Potassium, present in fruits of eggplant, improve heart function and promote the excretion of excess fluid from the body, so they are useful for elderly people suffering from cardiovascular disease, particularly when edema is caused by disruption of the heart.
- 1 tbsp of coriander seeds, fennel and mustard seeds
- 4 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 kg eggplant
- 1 red onion
- 150 ml of honey
- 4 small chili pepper
- 4 cloves and 4 Bay leaves
- 400 ml olive oil
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
1. Recipe someone may be seem strange, but the most interesting part of this recipe a savory taste (good twist). We're doing eggplant.
Warm up the oven to 200 degrees. Aubergines wash, remove the tails, cut into slices of medium thickness.
2. Sliced eggplant out on a baking sheet, brush with olive oil and bake it in the oven for 15 minutes. While the eggplants are cooked, take spices.
3. Onion, garlic and chilli peel, pepper exempt from seeds, then finely chop (onions and garlic — diced, peppers — thin strips).
4. In a pan warm up a couple tablespoons of olive oil, first throw at the same time the onion, garlic and pepper, a couple of minutes to warm, then add mustard seeds, Bay leaves, coriander, fennel seeds and cloves. Again all well warmed up and turning off the fire.
5. And now for the marinade.
For the marinade in a saucepan heat the honey (very low heat), add olive oil, vinegar and salt. The marinade just a good heat, boil is not necessary.
6. Baked eggplant put in sterilized jars.
7. On the bottom of the jar put a layer of eggplant, sprinkle this layer with our seasoning, then another layer of eggplant, a layer of condiments and so on until the end.
8. When the banks are already full, to fill them with our hot pickles. Close the jars tightly and put into the refrigerator.
9. After 3 weeks you can have eggplant to eat eggplant holds such a very long time.
Cook with love ! Bon appetit!
Also delicious: a win-Win dish: Baked eggplant Eggplant: 5 delicious recipes
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©