A spicy eggplant snack recipe

My husband just recently couldn't stand eggplant. Said it was impossible to eat. I love these vegetables and would cook every day. One day I decided to experiment and make eggplant with a hairpin. My husband came to the smell and asked me to try it.

DepositPhotos

He enjoyed a snack and asked for more. When he said it was eggplant, he said it didn’t matter what it was if it tasted so good. He's been asking me to cook. eggplant. And tonight. "Site" He'll tell you this recipe.

Sharp eggplant Ingredients
  • 300g eggplant
  • 1 liter of water
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 1 tbsp soy sauce
  • 40g apple cider vinegar
  • 10g sugar
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • 1 tsp starch
  • 0.25 tsp red searing pepper

Preparation
  1. Let's prepare the vegetables first. Wash the eggplant, cut off the tips. Cut eggplant into small rectangular pieces 5-7 centimeters long. Although you can do it in circles, as you like.

2. Pour water into the bowl and dissolve salt in it. Put the eggplant in this brine and leave it there for 20-30 minutes. During this time, they are well soaked in salt and moisture. If you soak them, they will absorb less oil.

3. Now let's make the sauce. To do this, mix vinegar and soy sauce in a container. Put sugar and starch in there. Add the crushed garlic. For an additional flavor, you can add a little grated ginger. Add the pepper at the end. You can replace it with Tabasco sauce.

4. With eggplant, drain the brine, put them in one layer on a heated pan lubricated with vegetable oil. Fry the eggplant until it's full. Then add the sauce, mix well and fry for a couple more minutes until the moisture has completely evaporated. Let the snack cool a little and serve it to the table.

Spicy eggplant recipe Very simple, but the result is amazing. One or two - and you have a hot fragrant snack on the table, at the sight of which no one can resist. Even the most ardent opponents of eggplant will weave on both cheeks. Try it, you'll love it.

You like eggplant? Then watch our recipe for blue with a stunning nut filling.

Also learn how to make stuffed eggplant with cheese.

And also learn how to fry eggplant almost without oil. Delicious and without extra calories.

Did you like the recipe? Share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting