My mother-in-law instilled in me aristocratic manners and taught me to cook blue ones that would suit the finest table.

Eggplants with garlic are best friends. I, as a sincere lover of eggplant, can not help but share with you the recipe for fragrant roulettes. Today I will tell you how to prepare eggplant roulettes according to the recipe of Georgian mother-in-law Eteri. And at the end of the article I leave a heartfelt video with detailed explanations from dear Eteri, who really wants you to succeed and you can fully enjoy the taste of eggplant rolls.

Eteri generously shared a recipe for two amazing eggplant toppings, so I'll leave them here. You can choose which one you prefer, but I recommend preparing both options at once. From the very beginning, the hostess says that it is very important for roulettes to choose good eggplants. Vegetables should be straight and oblong. This suggests that eggplant is not bitter and has no seeds.

Roulets with garlic dressing Ingredients
  • 4 eggplant
  • 1 blue onion
  • 1 bundle of green
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp hop-suneli
  • 1 tsp coriander
  • 0.5 tsp acute paprika
  • 5 teeth. Garlic
  • 4 tbsp mayonnaise

Preparation
  1. Warm the oven to 180 degrees. Cut the eggplant into thin slices 0.7 cm wide. A little salt each piece on both sides.

2. Put the eggplant on the bowl and lubricate each piece with vegetable oil. Bake eggplant in the oven in the "convection" mode at a temperature of 180 degrees 20 minutes until soft. If you bake several nasty eggplants at once, during baking, change the antiquities in places so that the eggplants are evenly baked.

In the meantime, prepare the stuffing. Cut the red onion with a small cube. Cut the cilantro and the feather. Add salt and spices, then stir all the ingredients and season them with 4 tbsp mayonnaise. Don't forget to add the long-pressed garlic.

When the eggplants are ready, let them cool at room temperature so that the filling does not flow. Then put 1 tbsp filling on each slice and wrap the roulettes. Eggplant rolls can be decorated with a grenade. Bon appetit.

Classic Georgian Roulettes with Nut Ingredients
  • 4 eggplant
  • 1 tuft of cilantro
  • 1 bundle parsley
  • 100g walnuts
  • 4 teeth. garlic
  • 1 tsp hop-suneli
  • 0.5 tsp acute paprika
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 30ml boiling water

Preparation
  1. Finely grind the walnuts. The fastest way to do this is in a blender.

2. Mix the nuts with crushed garlic and finely sliced cilantro and parsley. Add salt and spices. Hops-suneli in the filling is the main seasoning.

3. Now add 30 ml of boiling water and 1 tbsp of lemon juice to the nut mixture. Instead of lemon juice, you can use vinegar. Stir everything to uniformity and start eggplant. Bon appetit.

As promised, I am leaving a video with the esteemed Eteri. On her channel, her daughter-in-law Oksana Levy shares stunning recipes for homemade cuisine and reveals the secrets of cooking Georgian dishes. Everyone should be in such a friendly relationship with her husband's mother, she can teach a lot.

about:blank

What do you like most about eggplant rolls? I can't choose. The great thing about this recipe is that eggplant is not fried, but baked. They do not absorb much oil and remain a delicious and healthy delicacy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting