My mother is only 40 years old, but she feels like an old woman.

Recently I came across an article describing the life of a mother with many children. It impressed me so much that I can’t help writing about it. The heroine of this story has 5 children. Junior 2 years old, senior 10. Even though she is only 40 years old, she feels like an old woman.

Difficulties for the body “give birth to no more than 2 children”, she advises in her story. At the same time, referring to the list of their own ailments that were launched due to motherhood. Unfortunately, the work of a mother with many children often does not include self-care.

Between births must pass for less than 2.5 years. This is the period needed for more or less full recovery of the body. Otherwise, if a woman had any problems, a new pregnancy and childbirth will only aggravate them. The heroine of this story seems to have one of these cases.

Apart from the overall workload, children also require a huge amount of attention. And 5 and more. There is little money, so babysitting services are not available. There is no help from my husband because he is always at work. The older ones refuse to help around the house and with the younger ones. It seems a little more, and it can be called service personnel.

"I don't feel like a woman anymore," she says.

I really hope that over time, a mother with many children will be able to establish relationships with children so that they help her around the house. So that the financial situation allows help from outside. And also to take care of herself and improve her health.

However, there are examples of large mothers who look even younger than their years. As a rule, they have money, servants, and time and energy to take care of themselves. In such conditions, the status of a mother of many children does not sound so frightening. This, like so much else in the world, can be fixed with money. And as many as deny their influence, it is a fact.

Then the question arises: if there are no extra funds, no relatives (who could help), why give birth to so many children? Neither health nor beauty will increase, and the demand from the mother will only grow.

Everywhere there should be a certain balance. There are so many children that they have something to feed, where to attach up to the provision of interest circles. Not to deny yourself or your family anything.

In addition to taking care of your children, you should also not forget about your comfort and health. The work of a mother of many children is hard. You should give yourself a rest, please yourself with the little things of life. Or maybe not just the little things.

What does “motherhood” mean to you? Why do people give birth to more than 2 children, if there are no suitable conditions for this? What stories can you share? We are waiting for answers in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting