22-year-old mother of three is pregnant with twins, there is no strength, but the love for children is huge

While some women only decide to have a baby, in the life of our heroine today happened fourth pregnancy. She is only 22 years old and has three children. Amber blogs on TikTok and Instagram, where she talks about what it is like to be a mother of many children at such a young age. We learned all the most interesting things about the blogger and are in a hurry to share with you.

Instagram / @itsambaslife Fourth Pregnancy We often talk about the consequences of an unplanned pregnancy, and also post incredible stories of women who managed to have a baby in adulthood. No less interesting are the cases of mothers with many children who are ready to devote their entire lives to motherhood.

Amber was exactly that girl. She is only 22 years old but has three children. She is currently experiencing her fourth pregnancy and will have twins next year. How did such a young woman dare to do such a thing? The answer is simple: love works miracles.

A housewife from New York has always dreamed of having children in her family. And, I must say, she confidently realizes her dream. Despite her young age, Amber has already given birth three times. Her eldest daughter is 5 years old, and the youngest is 2 years old and 1 year old, respectively.

Despite the happy motherhood, the heroine wanted her to have a son. The desire was so strong that the girl decided to cheat nature and do IVF with the function of sex selection. I've never even heard of it before!

The procedure cost the blogger 15 thousand dollars. As a result, she became pregnant with twins. I must say that the girl faced a wave of hat when she shared her decision online. Unfortunately, this is a normal phenomenon for our days.

So far, Amber hasn’t told her followers who is under her heart. She waits for 300,000 people to sign up for her TikTok account, and then she will reveal all the cards. There are only 40,000 subscribers left before the coveted figure.

Because of the desire to give birth to a son, Amber became pregnant again and again. Who knows, maybe if she had given birth to a boy for the first time, she might not have become a mother of many children. But fate ordered otherwise. The fourth pregnancy is not easy for a girl. But she does not regret her choice, because her beloved family is next to her.

If you believe what they say online, her boyfriend Skilar is 21. Lovers since high school. They consider children a blessing, so they started trying to have a baby at 16. And while we used to think it wasn't the right age for that, the guys had a completely different opinion.

Instagram/@itsambaslife Amber says: "I believe that your age is determined not by a number, but by life experience." For everyone else, we were just 16-year-olds, but for me, at 16, I was much more mature and conscious.

Amber and Skilara were not happy about their relationship. They wanted to terminate the girl’s first pregnancy. But she didn't do it. A month after her 17th birthday, she gave birth to her first child. The girl was named Jaylie.

After 3 years, Amber again gave birth to a girl, she was named Brooklyn. And then there was a miscarriage in the girl's life. No matter how difficult it was, the heroine decided on another pregnancy. She was sure that this time she would give birth to a boy. Naive mom even went to a psychic. And he, by the way, convinced her that a baby was waiting for her.

But the ultrasound showed the other gender. Amber cried for weeks, sadly hoping the doctors were wrong. In October, she gave birth to her third daughter. The girl was named River. The birth of the third child did not change the blogger’s decision to get pregnant again.

Instagram / @itsambaslife Amber now wears twins under her heart. I think this time the girl’s dream will come true. And while many have denounced her for making such an unusual choice, no one should care. We can only be happy that the family has the opportunity to raise such a large number of children. Let their lives be as good as possible!

Tags

See also

New and interesting