How does a mother of many children feel?

The life of a mother of many children They're talking to everyone. And often talk is offensive and unfair to such women. Who says you can’t have more than two children?

To judge and discuss - it is simple, but to understand another person, his problems, experiences is not always possible. People are different, and you should not try to impose your worldview or despise a person just because he thinks differently. Editorial "Site" It will tell the story of a mother with many children, who was tired of struggling with other people’s prejudices and shared her experiences and thoughts on this matter.

My parents were stunned by what I thought was good news. They couldn’t even say anything right away and congratulated them a few minutes later.

My mom started worrying about my health: a fourth C-section is serious. I did not try to convince my parents, because in this situation it is not about me – the choice “to give birth or not” was not worth it, I am a believer. I was happy, and my husband supported me: if God gave, he would give strength not only to give birth, but also to raise.

“Friends did not even try to hide the horror on their faces, they congratulated them dryly. Even friends abroad did not immediately respond to our letter. It’s hard to understand, especially since I’m 44 years old. My colleagues at work were not shy about discussing my pregnancy behind my back.”

When I gave birth, I did not blow the dust off the baby, somehow I began to treat everything calmer except the cries of children. As soon as I heard crying from the nursery, I immediately broke out of bed, and a three-hour nap became a habit.

I was on a strict diet due to the fact that I was afraid of baby colic, and lost weight, unwittingly, by 8 pounds. I ate only pure protein: meat, eggs, as well as cereals and yeastless products like pasta. Although there was no evidence for this, I did not want to take risks and be nervous.”

I’m not going to say that I planned to give birth so much, at first I was very worried about how to cope with two. I'm not the kind of person who gives birth to fill a void, on the contrary. I did well with my job, and I could climb the career ladder in a couple of years.

Of course, every time I shared the news with my Instagram followers, everyone said I had a beautiful pregnancy. After the third child, few people look so good, it’s true. But it was a small compensation for what I went through during that period. Despite everything, I have no regrets.”

“Anyone who thinks that women give birth to themselves after 40 is deeply mistaken. Heavy childbearing is nothing compared to the psychological crisis after birth.

The modern possibilities of medicine are such that soon a whole generation of children may be born to very adult parents. Whether it will be good for society is a question. Adult parents are more sentimental and, again, more selfish and short-sighted. More guard their nerves, so they have every chance to cripple the psyche of their late children. I hope this does not threaten me: my whole life is still ahead, I have a lot to teach my children.”

Psychologists say that 40 years is a period of crisis for women. Some give birth to children to compensate for failure at work. single mothers They find comfort in taking care of their children. But if a woman has any plans for him long before the birth of a child, then this is not a child, but a project.

Contrary to popular belief, mothers with many children become at the age of 20 at their own request, a vivid example of this is Parvin Saidov, who also managed to become a beauty queen. Working and raising children is a common thing for modern mothers. Nothing is impossible, some women have enough energy and desire with their head and still have a hobby.

Tell about the life of a large mother to friends in social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting