A recipe for apple pie

When the house is full of apples, and the cakes and charlotte are tired, I make my grandmother's turntable. Moldovan pastries I've never let you down! No apples - I do with cabbage, no cabbage - with meat and mushrooms. There are a million options, because it is a pleasure to cook with such a successful test. The top of the cake never breaks, the juice does not leak, and the crust crunches.

A simple apple pie today "Site" I'll tell you a great way to recycle last year's apples. Before you. plaincake - "Moldovanka" vertue.

Baking resembles a layered apple strudel. The dough should not be rolled, but kneaded with your fingers. The thinner the dough, the more tasty the cake, and if there are small holes - no problem.

The ingredients
  • 2-2.5 tbsp flour
  • 0.7 tables of water
  • 0.5 tbsp of odorless vegetable oil
  • 4-5 apples
  • 2 tbsp raisins
  • 2 tbsp chopped nuts
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In a bowl, mix flour with salt and 1 tbsp of sugar. Portions pour water and vegetable oil (for the test you will need 4 tbsp. l.). Mixed soft, elastic dough. Divide it into 4 parts and let it rest for 15 minutes.
  2. Each part with your fingers stretch into a thin cake. It's okay if the dough breaks in some places.

3. Fill the table with food film and sprinkle flour. Put on the film an elongated flatbread, lubricate with vegetable oil, on top of the next, and so on. There is no need to lubricate the last cake.
  4. Sodium apples on grater, mix with sugar raisins and nuts.

5. Put the stuffing on the dough and roller. Then gently twist the roll into a tourniquet. Roll the roll with a snail and place in a baking mould or pan without a handle. Lubricate the top of the workpiece with a whipped egg or vegetable oil.

6. Bake at a temperature of 200 degrees to a golden crust (40-60 minutes). Let me cool down in uniform with a towel. Bon appetit!

Soft and crispy vertuta can be done with cottage cheese, cheese, brynza, meat, mushrooms. There are many options for filling and always excellent taste! With sour cream or milk, this is the best breakfast that does not stale even until the next day.

Do you like cooking? Keep it. apple-cake Bookmark and share with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting