A mother of many children returned from work and heard a male voice in the house, her legs almost shattered.

Often on the shoulders of women falls seemingly unbearable burden. However, many of these women repeatedly prove that they can do much more than everyone thought. That's what happened in our history. A large working mother because of her ex-husband remains without a penny at heart.

Editorial "Site" It tells the story of this strong woman.

Irina’s mother Irina woke up before dawn. She went down to the kitchen, sat down at the table and began to listen to the sounds of that old house. He creaked and hummed, making sounds similar to human moans. They moved here after her ex-husband's debts left her penniless. Irina did not even know that he got into terrible debts, and his creditors were people with dubious reputations.

One day they came to their house and threw them out with one suitcase of things. When Irina turned to her husband for explanations, he only told her not to interfere in men's affairs. A week later, her husband was sent to prison. It was only at the trial that she learned how serious her husband's misconduct had been. He got 15 years. But it was not easy for her, because she and her four children were left on the street.

After endless treks through volunteer centers, she was able to get this old house away from the city. It was empty and belonged to local authorities. Irina was advised to leave the city for a while so that her husband’s accomplices would not find them. This option was perfect. Although the house itself was old, unkempt and almost abandoned. She spent months trying to clean it up.

She used to have a good job, but because of her husband's tricks, she was fired. Now all she could do for a living was work at a local store. It is good that the older children are old enough to look after the younger ones. But is this life for children? We've been living like this for almost a year. All these thoughts completely consumed Irina that morning. She only woke up when the alarm went off. It's time to go to work, even though she hasn't really slept.

That morning she was going to work as usual. I woke up and fed my eldest daughter and son. Sergei was only 12, but he was already a very independent boy. All in all he helped 16-year-old Alena to look after the little twins. I kept asking when my dad would come back. So this morning he decided to raise the question again: "Mom, Dad wrote me a letter again." He says we'll all be together again soon. Is that true? Will he be back soon? ?

The woman had goose bumps, a wave of panic. But she quickly pulled herself together. The husband was imprisoned for 15 years, he will not be back soon, and no one will find them here. He smiled at his son and said his father was cheating. She did not tell the youngest what really happened, but she did not want to feed him. She said, “Serge, don’t wait for your dad.” And you shouldn't believe his words. He seldom keeps his word.”

The woman noticed that her son was sad, but she had to hurry to work. She kissed the children and ran to the store. She had another shift there. At the end of the day, the boss came up to her and said, "Irina, you know, during the time that you work here, the store has changed. There is no need for such talents to sit in the village. I recently spoke to a friend of mine who works in trade. So, she's ready to consider your candidacy for the role of store manager. With your past experience, this will not be a problem. Everyone knows that you are a working mother.”

Ira was so happy with this news. She said she would discuss it with the children and then give an answer. She ran home happy. The woman had already dreamed about how she would return to the city and be able to rent an apartment on the deposited money. As she got closer to home, her smile disappeared from her face. She heard a man's voice from home, which she immediately recognized. She's speechless. With shaking hands, she opened the door.

When she came in, she saw her ex-husband. He was standing by the stove and cooking something in the pot. He had one of the twins in his arms. Sergey was actively telling her father something, and a frightened Alena was sitting at the table, rocking the second of the twins. She saw her mother come in and stared at her with her eyes wide open.

Irina slowly went inside and asked the man, “Oleg, what are you doing here?” You should not be here.” He didn't react. Seryozha ran to his mother and began to say joyfully that his father came, promised and came. Irina smiled at her son and said, “Serezha, take the baby from your father and go upstairs.” Then Oleg looked at her and admonishingly shook his head, telling his son: “Serezha, better go to Dad.”

The man was clearly not himself. Irina was afraid that he could harm the children. She wasn’t paranoid, but she thought it might happen. And my daughter told me everything. They have a plan for such situations. She gave Alena a sign and began to distract the man: “Oleg, what do you want from us?”

And he began to say that it was her fault, that she turned him over to law enforcement. And all he has to do is get even with her. He said he had escaped, that his friends would soon be here to take him to safety. But before that, he'll get rid of them. Alena, meanwhile, slipped quietly out of the kitchen.

The exodus of Seryozh also heard this and looked at his father with misunderstanding. He came up, pulled his father’s sleeve and asked, “Dad, do you want to hurt us?” The man was almost furious. He shouted that he did not need such punks and pushed his son away. Irina at the same moment nodded to Alena, and then rushed to her ex-husband with a cry: “Don’t dare touch my children.”

She snatched the baby from the hands of the man, hitting the former faithful before it. Taking advantage of his confusion, she grabbed Serezha’s hand and ran outside. There were already several people armed with improvised means. They weren’t the people I expected to see there. Irina's neighbours were there, who had fallen in love with a woman this year. They knew about her past, she warned that this could happen. She also told Alena who to call when something happens.

After 10 minutes, law enforcement was on the scene. Of course, the man was arrested. After that, he will be given a period of time. Neighbors approached Irina, comforting and comforting her. Alena left the house. She didn't cry, she just tried to support her mother. Irina smiled, thinking how brave her daughter was. Seryozha was silent and suspended. It wasn't until everyone left that he said, "Sorry, Mom." Now I know that Dad is not what I thought.”

After this incident, Irina, a working mother of many children, was able to move to the city, finding a better job. The woman decided that she would do everything possible to give her children a better life.

What does this story teach us? It is possible that you should always have a backup plan in case of the worst scenario. Because of this, Irina and the children survived. And, perhaps, the fact that women are much stronger than you might think. We hope that this family will go well.

Tags

See also

New and interesting