What can be made from eggplant

Eggplant will always be a priority for me as a major dishes. They cook quickly, do not need to be cleaned, and the best thing is that they go well with my favorite garlic.

Simple dishes of eggplant

Today I want to talk about the most appetizing snacks in which you can use this wonderful vegetable. These are simple and delicious eggplant dishes They will certainly become your favorites, because they are not expensive and require a minimum amount of ingredients.

If you really like eggplant, do not forget to prepare them for the future in the winter to enjoy these dishes all year round.

Blue can be frozen, or you can marinate with dill. It looks a lot like mushrooms!

Eggplant caviar

Let's start with something classic. This eggplant caviar will appeal to all fans of cilantro, because it is this seasoning that creates a specific unique taste.

The ingredients
  • 1kg eggplant
  • 400g Bulgarian pepper
  • 500g tomatoes
  • 1 large bulb
  • cilantro
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • vegetable-oil
  • salt

Preparation
  1. Usually, for eggplant caviar, all vegetables are stewed together, but this recipe will be slightly different. Place eggplant and pepper whole on the bowl, pierce them in several places with a fork and bake in the oven.
  2. Meanwhile, finely chop the onion and the tomatoes sod on a medium grater. Pour the sliced onions with the tomato sauce you get, and leave it to marinate.
  3. Take the vegetables out of the oven and let them cool a little. Now it is necessary to clean the pepper and eggplant from the skin and cut in cubes.
  4. Add cilantro to pepper and eggplant, but if you do not like such greens at all, it can be replaced with parsley or dill.
  5. Lastly, you need to add garlic and pickled with tomatoes onions. Pour the dish with vegetable oil, salt and serve to the table.

Eggplant in a pan

This is really the fastest eggplant snack that can be prepared in a hurry at the very last moment, for example, before dinner. Simple eggplant dishes in a pan They always come to the rescue in such situations.

The ingredients
  • 2 eggplant
  • 1 Bulgarian pepper
  • 1 bulb
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 1 tbsp sesame
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp lemon juice
  • pepper
  • parsley
  • cilantro
  • vegetable-oil
  • soy sauce

Preparation
  1. Roast in a dry pan 1 spoonful of sesame. Then roast in a small amount of vegetable oil the diced onions.
  2. After a while, add sugar to it, as well as eggplant, which is also pre-cut in cubes.
  3. After 5 minutes, add garlic and Bulgarian pepper.
  4. After frying the dish for a couple more minutes, pour it with soy sauce and lemon juice. If you like spicy, be sure to add some red pepper.
  5. Serving the dish on the table, sprinkle it with sesame and greens. Bon appetit!

Eggplant jam

This recipe was a real experiment. However, it turned out very tasty and unusual. Try it and you make it!

The ingredients
  • 2 eggplant
  • 3 tbsp lemon juice
  • 200g brown sugar
  • 300 ml of water
  • carnation

Preparation
  1. Cut the eggplant into large parts and broths. 8 minutes is enough.
  2. Dissolve the sugar in 300 ml of water. Add some cloves there.
  3. Boil water and add eggplant to it. Cook for 40 minutes, then add 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
  4. Let the jam cool and safely make tea to him!

I love eggplant in almost any form, but these three dishes are really worth a try. Here's another one. lifehack For all fans of this vegetable: if you want to cook blue in 5 minutes, just cut them thinner, sprinkle your favorite seasoning and send for 5 minutes in the microwave.

I guarantee you'll like the result!

Tags

See also

New and interesting