Instructions for preparing royal eggplant in Arabic

Recently, my friend Tatiana, who has been working in an oriental restaurant for more than 15 years, shared a delicious recipe with me. royal aubergine. This snack is not called: eggplant cake, vegetable terrin, and salad in the dome of eggplant, but I would call this dish a paradise for gourmets and aesthetes!

All the ingredients are quite simple, but thanks to its proportions and unusual serving, this snack can not go unnoticed on your table.

How to cook eggplant quickly and tasty Today edition "Site" will tell How to make royal eggplant Arabic. Super snack for the holiday and every day!

Test ingredients
  • 800g eggplant
  • 3 Bulgarian peppers
  • 2 tomatoes
  • 2-3 cloves of garlic
  • 2–3 tbsp sour cream
  • 300g cottage cheese
  • 1 bundle of green
  • salt, black pepper to taste
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Wash the Bulgarian pepper (better to take meaty) and place it in a preheated to 200 degrees oven, bake for 20-25 minutes.

2. Wash the eggplant, then cut them into long thin plates about 3 millimeters wide. Embrace to taste, let stand for 10-15 minutes, then drain the excess liquid. Roast eggplant on both sides on a frying pan with vegetable oil.

3. Take the pepper out of the oven, wrap it in a plastic bag and leave it for 15 minutes so that the pepper steams well. Then take the pepper out of the bag, peel it off the skin, cut off the peduncles and cut the pepper with cubes.

4. Cut the greens finely and then mix with cheese. Add to the cheese with greens garlic passed through the press. Sprinkle and pepper to taste, add mayonnaise and mix well. Wash the tomatoes and cut them in cubes.

5. To create a snack, take a deep bowl and cover its bottom and sides with food film. Lay out on the edges of the shape of eggplant as rays of the sun or chamomile petals. You should keep some of the eggplant.

6. Take the cheese mass and miss it on the bottom and sides of the eggplant. Visually divide the cream cheese into two parts, transfer one part to eggplant. Then lay out half the pepper, and the third layer - all the tomatoes. Then again, the cheese mass and again the pepper.

7. The last layer is the remaining eggplant. Cover the bowl with a flat plate, and put something heavy on top of it. Put the dish in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours, or better at night.

8. In the morning or evening, when guests arrive, gently turn the bowl with the plate upside down. This way you will get the dish on the plate, and the bowl you just need to take off.

9. That's it, eggplant Ready. If desired, the dish can be decorated with sprigs of greenery and sesame. Bon appetit!

Experienced housewives know that eggplant can be prepared not one delicious dish. Therefore, round glossy vegetables are always in honor. But even for a seasoned cook, you can find many recipes for outlandish dishes that he has not even heard of.

I suggest you learn how to prepare "Imam Bayaldy" - Turkish dishes made of eggplant with tomatoes and garlic. It'll be delicious and very spicy.

This one vegetable cake It turns out to be incredibly tasty, beautiful and spectacular. And it is cooked not in the oven, but in the refrigerator! I am sure that the serving of this beautiful dish will be remembered by all home and guests.

Did you like the recipe? Share the article with your friends on social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting