Eggplant does not fry fundamentally, using my proven recipe

Now the eggplant season is in full swing. I have a principle: cook and eat the maximum amount of seasonal vegetables. They will disappear from the shelves or become expensive. You need to take your soul away while you can. Today I will tell you how to cook eggplant stew with garlic. You don't have to fry anything!

Editorial "Site" He tells you a recipe that will stop frying eggplant forever. That's how you cook.

Stewed eggplant with garlic Ingredients
  • 900g eggplant
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • olive-oil
  • paprika
  • coriander
  • cumin
  • ground ginger
  • parsley
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. Pick a little eggplant. Cut off the leg, but leave the tail. Also cut the tip. Then cut the eggplant along into 8 slices. But don't cut them to the end so they stay in a bunch. Make some kind of eggplant flower. Exactly how to do this can be seen in the video below.

YouTube

2. In a large bowl pour water, add some salt and stir. In this solution, perch eggplant for 10 minutes.

YouTube
  3. In a separate bowl mix a little salt and dry spices. Add the olive oil. I took about 40 ml. Here also send chopped parsley and crushed garlic. Stir it well.

YouTube

4. Take the eggplant out of the water. Each of them is lubricated inside with a mixture of spices. Distribute it evenly on all vegetables.

YouTube

5. Now send the eggplant into the pressure cooker. Add some water and vegetable oil to the bottom. If there is no pressure cooker, you can extinguish them in any soteinika with a thick bottom. Sweat them on a slow heat for 15-20 minutes. You can serve on the table!

YouTube

And here is a video in which you can see how to make stewed eggplant with garlic. Step by step!

about:blank

Cooked in this way eggplants are very aromatic and tasty. They are prepared quickly, special fuss will not be required, but how much fun. If you want to experiment with blue ones, I suggest making them a delicious Georgian dish. Try to make the most of this season. You might want to make some eggplant rolls for the winter. You can extend the season longer.

What's unusual about eggplant?

Tags

See also

New and interesting