The chef's wife showed how to fry eggplant to get a crispy crust and juicy pulp inside

I make crispy fried eggplant like Olga Matvey. Eggplant looks like fried bananas. But it's just external! The crispy crust outside and juicy and tender eggplants inside will not leave indifferent not only bluefishBut also for those who don’t like this vegetable.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions eggplant. The whole secret is in slicing, pre-cooking and cornmeal litter. Well, for the sauce special thanks to Olenka Matvey!

Crunchy fried eggplant Ingredients
  • 2-3 eggplant
  • 2-3 eggs
  • salt, pepper to taste
  • 200g cornmeal
  • 3 tbsp sour cream or mayonnaise
  • 1 big tooth. Garlic
  • dill

Preparation
  1. Wash the eggplant and cut it in half. Each half of eggplant is cut along into 4-6 parts, without reaching the edge by 1-1.5 centimeters. In parallel, place a pot of water on the fire. Add a tablespoon of salt, no less.

2. When the water boils, put eggplant in a pan and cook for 5 minutes. Please note that eggplants change color.

3. For klare you will need 2-3 eggs whipped with a corolla. Add salt and pepper to the eggs to taste. I also add some smoked paprika, but it is not necessary. Put the cornmeal in a separate bowl.

4. Warm up the butter pan, I'll take the olive. Dip the eggplant first in the egg, then in the flour and then on the pan with hot butter. Roast to a golden crust on both sides.

5. For sauce-making To sour cream or mayonnaise add crushed dill and garlic. Stir it well.

6. That's all, delicious. eggplant Ready. Bon appetit!

And to get more detailed with the recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Olga Matvey. Beautiful Olga, thank you for your work, all the recipes from your channel come out the first time and please with their taste and aroma!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to prepare an eggplant snack "Ship" with vegetables and cheese. This delicious and healthy summer dish can be served both independently and as a side dish!

I'm sure these crunchy eggplant You'll be thrilled. The recipe is simple and fast, and the result is excellent! I didn't know about cornmeal before, the crust really comes out crispy. But in ordinary flour, eggplant and zucchini usually burn.

You like eggplant? You gonna make a snack like that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting