Eggplant in French, languid and delicious like a French kiss

I love eggplant in any form. But this recipe is my favorite! I got it from a correspondence friend, Nicole, who is from the south of France. In her homeland, in Beziers, this dish is simply loved!

Don’t worry, the cooking method is very simple and without problems. Eggplant in French can be served as a separate, stand-alone dish or garnish or fish.

Today's edition. "Site" share instructions eggplant with olives. A recipe that will decorate autumn meals!

Eggplant in French Ingredients
  • 2 eggplant
  • 4 tomatoes
  • 6 olives
  • 100g suluguni cheese
  • 4 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 4 tsp mayonnaise
  • salt, spices to taste

Preparation
  1. Wash the eggplant, cut off the peduncles with a knife. Cut the eggplant along into thin slices 0.5 centimeters thick. In a frying pan with vegetable oil, roast eggplant on one side.

2. Lubricate the bowl with vegetable oil or covered with parchment paper. Put the eggplant slices on the roasted side up. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and then smear with mayonnaise. If desired, mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream.

3. Cut the tomato in mugs, sod cheese on the grater. Put the tomatoes on the eggplant slices.

4. Cut the olives in circles and then put them on tomatoes. A little pepper to taste and sprinkle with grated cheese.

5. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 15 minutes.

6. Finished eggplant sprinkled with dry oregano. This seasoning gives the dish a special flavor. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to cook eggplant for the winter. The husband purred while taking the sample. Canned eggplant tastes like barbecue!

Eggplants in French according to this recipe come out fragrant, juicy and very tasty. Such a vegetable dish can be decorated with any dinner-tableNot to mention dinner on weekdays.

My husband brought me flowers the next day. She says, "This is for you, love." For being such a mistress!

Tags

See also

New and interesting