Instructions for preparing an eggplant snack

When the season is in full swing, always I'm making this snack.! It tastes like mushrooms, but even more delicious. The hardest thing about the recipe is to cut a kilogram of eggplant into small cubes, but the effort is clearly worth it!

Not a single guest who has tasted this deliciousness at home has left without shouting out the recipe. Eggplant,pickled And garlic, conquered from the first piece! Your family will love it, they will eat and praise you.

A cold snack of eggplant today edition "Site" They will tell you how to cook delicious. eggplant with greens. Piquant and juicy, they come to any side dish and disperse instantly!

The ingredients
  • 1kg eggplant
  • 150g parsley
  • 150g dill
  • 1 large bulb
  • 1 head of garlic
  • 0.5 tables of water
  • 0.5 tbsp sunflower oil
  • 0.5 tbsp vinegar
  • 1.5 tsp salt

Preparation
  1. Eggplant wash, peel and cut in small cubes.

2. Transfer the eggplant into a deep bowl, sprinkle with salt and leave for an hour to let the vegetables juice.

3. While the eggplant insists, cut the parsley and dill finely. Put it on different plates.

4. Clean, wash and finely chop the onions and garlic, also spread out on different plates.

5. Squeeze the eggplant from the juice and put it in a dry pan. Please note that you do not need to lubricate the pan with oil! Roast the eggplant in the pan for 5 minutes until ready, stirring constantly.

6. When two minutes are left before the eggplant is ready, pour water, sunflower oil and vinegar into the pan. Put it on the fire and bring it to a boil.

7. When the eggplant is ready, put them in a pot with marinade, there also put parsley, dill, onions and garlic. Stir well, reduce the fire and boil for another 3-4 minutes.

8. Leave the eggplant to cool and insist overnight. In the morning, put in a glass jar and use as a snack to any side dish or meat. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to prepare an eggplant snack "Ships" with vegetables and cheese. This delicious and healthy summer dish can be served both independently and as a side dish!

Mom, when I saw that I was photographing stages snacking For this article, she said she didn't really want to share a proven recipe. But I did ask her permission! Be sure to try to cook and do not forget to share your result in the comments, I will be very pleased.

Tags

See also

New and interesting