All well mixed and immediately baked Bulgarian pie "Prosenik"

My husband doesn’t like sweet cakes, but he loves salty cakes. Bulgarian"Prosenik" pie Just like that! It is salty with filling based on sheep brynza. I love the fact that there are two types of flour in it: wheat flour and corn flour. The latter is very useful due to its composition: rich in proteins, vitamins, valuable carbohydrates, trace elements, minerals and dietary fiber.

I got this recipe from my father-in-law, who lived and worked in sunny Sofia for a long time. But I tried this cake for the first time at a wedding in the same capital of Bulgaria. To say that I like the cake is to say nothing. It is tender, airy, fragrant and so pleasant in consistency.

Today's edition. "Site" Give instructions on how to prepare fast salted Bulgarian pie. Bakes from the category mixed everything, baked and enjoyed!

Bulgarian Pie Ingredients for Test
  • 1 tbsp cornmeal
  • 1 tbsp wheat flour
  • 250g sour milk
  • 3 eggs
  • 100 ml of vegetable oil
  • 200g grated sheep brynza
  • 8g baking powder

Preparation
  1. The recipe is very simple: in a convenient container beat 3 eggs with vegetable oil.

2. Mix the cornmeal with wheat and baking powder. Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ones. Stir, and then pour sour milk and pour grated brynza. Stir again until homogeneous. Mix the dough.

3. Collect the dough in a lump, cover it with food film and leave it for 10 minutes.

4. Lubricate the mold for baking with vegetable oil or covered with parchment paper. Pour the dough into the mold, evenly spreading it over the entire surface.

5. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes.

6. Serve cheesecake It can be both hot and cold. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the recipe of Bulgarian kuffte on carbonated water, so as not to languish over a pan with cutlets. Tastes better than our patties, even though they are similar!

Bulgarian Corn Pie Brynza is perfect for dinner or late breakfast. If desired, you can add crushed greens and green onions to the dough. It'll also be delicious.

I highly recommend trying to make this cake. Your family will be grateful for you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting