The man next door came for salt, but his smile repulsed and frightened

Life is unpredictable, so anything can happen. Even when there seems to be no reason to change. And even people who have long accepted the state of affairs and accepted their fate as it is, suddenly find themselves in a whirlwind of unexpected events. Neighbor and neighbor - here are the actors of our play.

Editorial "Site" He assures you that you should never give up! A person is equally able to reach the fullest social bottom, and rise above any circumstances. But sometimes Providence makes the world narrow down to two people. In order for each of them to be able to understand a little.

Neighbor and neighbor Karina from childhood was subjected to humiliation and ridicule. That’s because at the age of four she was attacked by a dog that bit her. Mostly suffered head and face — since then on her right cheek a scar. Although doctors said that in adulthood it will partially resolve and it will not be seen as much, this did not happen.

Going to work in the morning and dressing her son to school, she looked at herself in the mirror and at her son in disgust. scarWho so spoiled her pretty face. It was impossible to hide him. Karina was at the surgeon's office, and he looked at it and he said, in principle, you can fix it. The problem is that she didn’t have that much money. There was nowhere to get it.

In general, long ago she put an end to herself and only occasionally remembered that night, as a result of which little Nikitka was born. Costume partyIt was necessary to have a mask on the face. The drunk guy that Karina liked so much, and then a few hours of hot dancing. Then she took it all off. Everything except the mask. She never knew his name, and he didn't know anything about her.

It was the only time she wanted a baby. And she was lucky. There was no one to judge her. The remaining relatives are far away, the parents are no longer, the grandfather part of the house sold some enterprising illegitimate. Two rooms were separated and a separate entrance was made. So this part and passed from hand to hand, until about a year ago, he appeared here, an annoying neighbor.

If all the others did not pay attention to Karina and even avoided her, then this one often went for salt, then for sugar, then for matches. One day, Karina opened the door and went looking for him. bay-leafHe came in for her. She got angry and literally kicked him out. What are you thinking? Who goes into someone else's house without asking? If you were a neighbor a hundred times.

However, this did not upset the neighbor. He gave everything in packs, sometimes even bags. Karina didn't want to take it, so he left it under the door. She took it anyway. Well, refuse? But most of all, she was annoyed by the friendship of her neighbor and Nikita. As soon as there is time, the boy rushes to the street to help Uncle Oleg.

She had already told her neighbor that there was nothing to call the boy to her, and he said that I would not call him. Himself! I'm doing this, he's here. Why are you worried, Karina? My dad gave me a hammer when he was three. Here, look, all the fingers are in place. Let him get used to it! I ordered some bags of potatoes. Karina, I'm sorry, but I got you a couple, too. Don't whine, it's not expensive. I'll bring you tomorrow. And he smiles, so it's thirty-two.

She, in fact, missed it all by her attention. Well, he's happy, so be it. But suddenly I overheard a conversation between Nikita and Uncle Oleg. Why is she in sweat I quit. My dad says no, Nikita says no, but I want to! Mom won't let anyone in, Uncle Oleg! She has a scar on her cheek, and she says no one likes her because of it. I see how she looks in the mirror and sometimes she cries.

And Uncle Oleg, therefore, answers him, saying that your mother, Nikita, just got into her head that no one likes. For example, I think she is very beautiful. Look around you, you are all aunts. And you have it, look what it is: slim, smooth hair, what luxurious! And the eyes, Nikita! That's what your mom's for. marvelous? So you have to keep it safe, yeah.

- Nikita, go eat! - that's all Karina was able to give. Red with embarrassment, with a trembling hand she grabbed Nikita and went to the house. With the other hand she covered her scar, tears are asked out.
- Mom, can Uncle Oleg have lunch with us? Nikita looked at her with his big gray eyes. And she said yes.

It didn't escape the neighbour that Karina was blushing and feeling awkward. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. At the time of the change of dishes, he followed Karina to the kitchen. She turned to him and covered the scar. A neighbor slowly removed her hand.
- What are you doing? she asked and cried. - Can't you see I'm ugly?
- You are very beautiful, Karina, said Oleg and pressed him. Their lips met...

The next day, Oleg came back, but Karina told him to leave. Then he asked her for a minute to tell me something. And he told me about how he fell in love with Karina the day he saw her. He was struck by her strong-willed face, albeit with a scar. piercing I got into his soul. He didn't intend to stay here, but Karina changed his plans. I love you, you are my hardened soul! Tomorrow I'll do the door, it's time to live together!

It is always possible to fix everything Oleg offered her money. Karina, that should be enough. If the scar really bothers you, then say goodbye to it. But I love you the way you are. I can't explain it, really. I have one, by the way. Here, look at the hand. And on the head, and here the bullet went through... So, my dear, I have scars too! She didn’t say anything, only clung and hugged Oleg by the neck.

That's the story, dear reader! It might seem like a fiction to you. Or you might think that the neighbor is not a very pure person. You'll probably decide that if you give money, then you'll have to remove that scar. But let’s decide for yourself what thoughts you have on this. And you will definitely share them with all of us.

Neighbor and neighbor They may not reveal their impressions about each other for a long time, but at one point they still break through. And life will never be different! Read our article on why neighbors stopped saying hello to each other. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting