This cake was taught to me by a friendly woman from Italy, I share the recipe with you.

This cake with peaches taught me how to cook a warm woman from Italy, sharing the recipe with you. You do not have to bother for a long time, everything you need can be bought at the nearest store!

Peaches, by the way, the recipe needs canned. Just last fall, I spun a dozen jars of these, and not all are eaten. It’s more of a cake than a cake, but an Italian friend calls it a cake.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the instructions for preparing delicate Italian cake "Favourite" with minimal ingredients. Like a fluff!

Peaches cake Ingredients
  • 100 ml of milk
  • 2 eggs
  • 8g vanilla sugar
  • 100g sugar
  • 100ml sunflower oil
  • 200g flour (+3 tbsp)
  • 12g baking powder
  • 150g peaches in syrup
  • 50g butter

Preparation
  1. Beat the eggs with 50 grams of sugar to a lush foam. Pour the milk and vegetable oil, stir again.

2. Add sifted flour and baking powder. Hit it with a mixer.

3. Cover the mold for baking with parchment paper and pour into the dough mold.

4. Pour off the canned peaches with syrup. Cut the peaches into thin slices. Place the peach pieces on the dough in a circle.

5. In a separate container, put softened butter, 3 tablespoons of flour, 50 grams of sugar and 8 grams of vanilla sugar. Put your hands in a crumb and then sprinkle that cat on top of the cake. 79820

6. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes until ready. The cake is good. powder. Bon appetit!

For more details about the recipe of such a cake, watch the video from the cooking channel Ricette Fatte In Casa. There are many good and proven recipes!

about:blank

Editorial Council I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the recipe of peach pie with semolina without baking. Even those who hate this milk porridge will like it!

I made this peach cake this morning. It's all gone by tonight! Next time, on the advice of my friend, I want to make it. raisin And bitter chocolate. I think it will also be very good!

Tags

See also

New and interesting