A childhood friend confused with a married man, learning a secret, can not communicate with her, and we were friends from kindergarten

When unpleasant things become known about your friend, a choice arises: take his side and support or condemn him. Alice did not think about her choice for long. After all, her friend was the mistress of a married man. Such immoral behavior cannot be encouraged.

Friendship Alice and Inna Alice always considered herself the right person. I wanted to be surrounded by the same people. She had a husband and a child who had just been sent to 1st grade. She successfully played the role of mother and hostess. She also enjoyed her own hobby, knitting clothes.

From time to time, Alice dated a childhood friend, Inna. Their story began when they played together in the yard, went to the same group of kindergarten. They were friends from parallel classes. Inna has always been brave, even detached. She was the initiator of various pranks and interesting walks. Alice was more modest and quiet. But the enthusiasm of her friend always admired and inspired her. They seemed to complement each other, and this is what made their friendship so lasting.

One day Alice came to visit Inna. She lived alone in a rented apartment, and often she was the one who had all the meetings. Habitually pouring tea into cups, the friends sat down at the kitchen table and began to discuss everything. At one point, the conversation touched on the topic of extramarital affairs, to which Inna suddenly stated:

- Oh, they cheat. Thankfully, I won't be affected.

- You mean you're not getting married?

- No, I mean, I'm on the other side of the barricade.

Alice could not understand what her friend was saying and asked for clarification. Then Inna told her about her man.

Peels - Anyway, his name is Misha. I like him very much and the situation is that he is married. But anyway, I don’t think it will last long.

- And he's cheating on his wife with you?

- Yeah.

- Aren't you ashamed?

- Why would I? He was the one who came to me, and he should be ashamed. I don't owe anyone anything. Just enjoying my life. Just like men, Inna laughed.

Alice couldn't believe her friend could behave like that. It's horrible, humiliating and immoral. Only bad women can be mistresses.

- Did you think about his wife?

- Yeah, and I told him right away that I wasn't going to have a relationship with him.

The mistress was the figure that Alice subconsciously feared throughout her marriage. Everywhere they talk about male infidelity, about sudden divorces and arising out of nowhere girls in a position. Alice didn’t want to be a part of this story. And so, it turns out, all this time she was friends with a potential destroyer of someone's family.

- Does he have children? asked Alice dryly.

- Two, I think. Why?

- Nothing. I guess you lost all your shame when you were a student. I've known you for years, but I can't understand it. How can you date a married man?

- Calm down. I'm not dating your husband.

That day, my friends had a big fight. Alice strongly condemned Inna for her behavior. And Inna, who did not even think of apologizing, became angry that an old friend could not support her.

As a result, Alice and Inna did not talk for several weeks. Inna still tried to establish contact with the help of funny pictures from the Internet. But Alice just ignored the messages. She was disgusted with such a person.

Alice herself was surprised by her reaction. Inna did not harm her or anyone. Of course, that man's family could have been hurt. But it is not a fact that Inna was his first mistress. And what about Inna when it is a man who cheats? He's the problem, not the woman. Inna always loved life and tried to take everything from it.

But on the other hand, treason is a crime against the family. And Inna was the one who supported him, which does not absolve him of guilt. Alice didn't know what to do. She was still mad at her friend. But at the same time, she knew it wasn’t her business. Inna shared her position with her in secret. And as a good friend, she had to accept it. But Alice couldn't. I just had to hope for the time. It always decides.

Is the immoral behavior of the mistress really the cause of the breakup of families? What should Alice do to avoid ruining her friendship? Will Inna come to consciousness?

Tags

See also

New and interesting