10 hard lessons of business, which everyone should know. Great tips for success!

Business - a cruel thing, and to be competitive in the market, you have to be ready for anything. .cc has prepared for you 10 custom classes of business that you do not teach anybody. Further, these classes are also applicable to life in general. The moral of these stories must learn every man, if he wants to succeed in life!

Lesson 1

The husband comes in the shower, while his wife had just finished bathing. The doorbell rang. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. On the threshold - the neighbor Bob.

Just seeing her, Bob says: «I'll give you $ 800 if you remove the towel» em>. After thinking for a moment, the woman and stands naked in front of Bob. Bob hands her $ 800 and leaves. The woman wraps back the towel and goes back upstairs.

«Who was that?» em> - asks the husband. «Bob», em> - she replies. «Well, em> - continuing husband, - he did not say anything about the $ 800 he owes me?» em>

Moral of the story: have got to shareholder information pertaining to credit, otherwise you can end up in an unpleasant situation.

Lesson 2

A priest offered a Nun a lift. Once in the car, she throws a leg over the other, so that the thigh is exposed. The priest nearly had an accident. The car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg.

The nun says: «Father, remember Psalm 129?» Em> The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he again puts his hand on her leg. The nun once again: «Father, remember Psalm 129?» Em> The priest apologized: «Sorry sister but the flesh is weak» em>.

Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and went. Arriving at the church, the priest Psalm 129. It reads: «Go ahead and look above you will find happiness» em>.

Moral of the story: If you're not familiar with his work, many opportunities for development will take place in front of you.

Lesson 3

Sales representative, secretary and manager are walking to lunch and find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. He says: «I will fulfill one wish each of you." "I am the first, I'm the first!» Em> - says the secretary. «I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, and not think about anything» em>. Lim-sh-sh! It disappears. «Now I, now I» em>, - says sales representative. «I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach, a masseuse, an endless supply of" Pina Colada "and the love of my life» em>. Lim-sh-sh! He disappears. «It's your turn» em>, - says Jeanne manager. «I want those two back in the office after lunch». em>

Moral of the story: Always let your boss have the first say.

Lesson 4

An eagle was sitting on a tree resting, doing nothing. A small rabbit saw the eagle and asked: «Can I also sit like you and do nothing?" "Sure, why not» em>, - he replied. Rabbit sat down under a tree and began to relax. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story: to sit and do nothing, you must be sitting very, very high.

Lesson 5

Turkey said the bull. «My dream is to climb to the top of the tree, em> - she sighed, - but I have so little power." "Why do not you nibble on some of my droppings? Em> - replied the bull. - There are many nutrients » em>. The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and it really gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating more, she reached the second branch. Finally, on the fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. There she was spotted by a farmer, who shot the gun.

Moral of the story: manipulate crap can help you get to the top, but it will not keep you there.

Lesson 6

The little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold that it froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While she was lying there, a cow passed by and left her flat. Lying in a pile of cow dung, bird suddenly realized how warm. Cow shit brought her back to life!

Bird suddenly felt so good that she sang to express their joy. A passing cat heard the song and decided to find out what was going on. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird dug up and ate it.

Moral of the story:

1. Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
2. Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
3. When you're nice and warm, it is better to keep your mouth shut.

Lesson 7

Once the mouse noticed that the owner of the farm has set a trap. She told about this chicken, sheep and cows. But they answered: «Mousetrap - it's your problem to us, it has nothing to do!» Em>

Later in the trap caught a snake - and bit the farmer's wife. Trying to cure it, his wife cooked chicken soup. Then he slaughtered a sheep to feed everyone who came to visit the sick. Finally, they killed a cow, to adequately feed the guests at the funeral.

And all this time the mouse watched the scene through a hole in the wall and thought about the things that no one have nothing to do!

Moral of the story: if you have something does not apply directly, do not think that is something does not hit you over the head.

Lesson 8

The farm became ill horse. Veterinarian: «If in the morning, he would not get up, I had lulled» em>. In the morning the horse stood up. Nearby lay a ram: «Come on, get up, or you will die!» Em> The horse stood up. Farmer: «It's a miracle! It is necessary to celebrate! On this occasion, we will slaughter a sheep! » Em>

Moral of the story: never mind your own business (but do not forget about the history of a mousetrap).

Lesson 9

Three people moved a stone. One of them asked: «What are you doing?» Em> He wiped sweat from his forehead and said: «Gorbachev» em>. We went to the second and asked: «What are you doing?» Em> He rolled up his sleeves and said briskly: «earn money» em>. Asked the third: « What are you doing?» Em> He looked up and said: «Temple ranks» em>.

Moral of the story: a life filled with meaning only one who pursues great goal.

Lesson 10

The driver drives up in a city famous millionaire. One pays exactly counter.

Taxi Driver: «Yesterday I picked up your son, so he told me $ 100 for tea left» em>. «Well, what you want: his father - a millionaire, and I - the orphan» em>.

Moral of the story: only one who has made his money, to really know its value.

Keep these small but very instructive story and then you will always be able to accurately succeed. And tell them to your friends!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting