Achieve success tips from Michael Jordan

March 9, 2012 Posted in Articles
Write a comment Michael Jordan - a former American professional basketball player, active businessman and owner of a controlling stake in an NBA team, "Charlotte Bobcats».

Jordan has played an extremely important role in popularizing the NBA around the world in the 1980s and 1990s.

In his biography on the website of the NBA is written, "By acclamation, Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player of all time».

You have to be very special person to be the greatest basketball player of all time, so today we'll talk about the ten lessons for success of Michael Jordan.

1. Do what you need to

"Some people want it to happen, some people think that this will happen, others make this happen».

To succeed you have to knock the door and get what you need, your intention. You should not rely on luck, success does not come just in time. If you want to succeed, you will have to roll up your sleeves and do it in whatever was.

2. Passion

"Even when I'm old and turn gray, I will not be able to play, but I'm still going to love this game».

You must have a passion for success. If you have earned success, it will be your as long as you follow your passion. You can not achieve success by doing something that you despise, you do not succeed, doing what you just like the real success will come if you adore something and do it with passion.

3. Try

"I can accept failure, everyone stumbles on something. But I can not not try ».

As you can succeed if you never try? How can you go to the grave, knowing that never tried to do this? You can not know what will be the best way for you, the only way to discover the right way - try it. Try and try until then, until you find the changes. Try until you know exactly where you can succeed.

4. Work

"I was engaged and sweating for three hours every day to find out just what it's like to feel sweaty».

If you will find success, you can be sure that you will have to work at it. To become the best, you have to give everything your best. You have to work harder than everyone else. While others rest, you have to work. Success - is a game you need to play hard, you need to win the competition, you need to immerse themselves in the work. Jordan said: "I have always believed that if you immerse yourself in the job, then the results will come».

5. Failure

"I've missed more than 9,000 times in his career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I was entrusted to make the decisive shot, and I smeared. I suffered defeat again and again in his life. And that's exactly what makes I succeeded ».

Never be afraid of failure; not be afraid to try; not be afraid to give your best; Fear of loss of attention, but do not be afraid of failure. Failure - a way to success. Failure - a sign that you are heading in the right direction.

To succeed twice as fast, twice as much mistaken. Often are mistaken, err day, and soon you will succeed. Jordan said: "I was never afraid to fail».

6. Overcome obstacles

"If you're trying to achieve success in your way will be obstacles. They were with me, they are there for everyone. But obstacles do not have to stop you. If you're running in the direction of the wall, do not turn and do not give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it or around it ».

Obstacles - this is what prepares you to succeed. How can you go to the 10th grade, if you have not walked in 5 minutes? 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th classes are obstacles to the 10th grade. They are there to keep you as long as you do not "ready" to continue. They are there to warn you against premature action. They are there to ensure your readiness when necessary. The obstacles are not bad phenomena, they are a training ground for the growth of

Tags

See also

New and interesting