I heard the voice of a little girl screaming for help when she saw her mother.

What do you think, is fate? Sceptical people find it difficult to agree that coincidences are not accidental. However, when they are faced with this, they begin to believe in fateful events. So was Alexander, the hero of today’s history. What happened in his life and what it led to, read further in the article.

Not long ago, my life was turned upside down. I caught my wife with a lover right at our house. It was just disgusting: a miserable slug curled up in my blanket, and my wife begged almost on her knees not to beat him. I wasn't going to, to be honest. That would be even more pathetic.

I told my wife to pack all my things and get out of the house. And the servant was instructed to throw everything out of the bedroom. Natasha disappeared quickly, but I left even earlier. I got in the car and drove where my eyes were looking. I thought a lot about why my wife did this to me. After all, I did everything for her: she bathed in gifts, went to beauty salons for my money, went on vacation. Has she ever been interested in my wealth?

But it didn't matter anymore. I am determined to file for divorce and never see this woman again. I circled the city and the suburbs all night. In the morning I stopped for coffee and decided to sit in the park, to get away from a sleepless night.

As soon as I sat down on the bench, a girl ran up to me and with tears in her eyes said: “Uncle, my mother is there, she is ill, help!” At first, I thought it was just another trick from scammers. But the girl cried so naturally that I decided to go with her.

Her mother lay face down on one of the paths. I ran to her, turned her on her back and stunned. It was Tatiana, the woman who dumped me 7 years ago. I felt her pulse, she was very hot. When the ambulance arrived, paramedics warned that the child could not go with them. I said the girl would stay with me. It took a long time for her to trust me. I promised that I would take her to my mother at the first opportunity.

When we arrived, I asked the housekeeper to take care of the girl, and immediately called the hospital. Turns out Tanya isn't as rosy as I hoped. She was taken to intensive care, but doctors said the situation was under control. The whole time Tanya was in the hospital, her daughter Masha lived with me. We even got close, even though I had never dealt with children.

It turned out that Tanya is working hard to feed the family. She doesn't have anyone else. When I asked why my father didn’t pay child support, she kept silent and didn’t want to answer.

Mystery solved I suggested that Tanya stay with me for a while after discharge so she could fully recover. I was surprised, but she agreed. The day we returned from the hospital, Natasha came to the house. When she saw Tanya with her daughter, she became stunned and said: “Really, you decided to go back to your ex?” How did you know about your daughter? I did everything I could to prevent this from happening!

Both Tanya and I were in shock. I tortured Natasha to the last word. 7 years ago, I wanted to propose to Tanya. Natasha and I have been friends since childhood, and I often consulted her. She said she had to rehearse. Natasha secretly videotaped me proposing to her. I sent it to Tanya, and she believed it. That's why she left me.

She didn't tell me she was pregnant and just disappeared from my life. And I, trying to numb my pain, married Natasha a year later. My father insisted he thought it was the best game for me. It is a pity that he never found out that Natasha needed my inheritance and money.

All this time I didn't understand why Tanya did this to me. And she thought the same thing about me. I never believed that fate existed. But I think I've been given a second chance and now I'm going to correct all my mistakes.

These stories prove that if people meant to be togetherSooner or later they will meet again. The circumstances may be different, but the result is the same: truth and justice will prevail. Do you think Alexander and Tatiana will be able to start from scratch?

Tags

See also

New and interesting