Here are 10 everyday activities that make your skin look 10 years older! And it's not about smoking...

When it comes to habitIn the head immediately appear associations associated with smoking, drugs and alcohol dependence. But there are habits that are considered harmless, but in fact cause great harm to our health.

And these actions are so simple and familiar to us that often a person does not even think about their negative and destructive effect on the body.

The condition of our skin speaks not only about a healthy or harmful lifestyle, but also about the little things that have become a habit and only at first seem harmless.

Editorial "Site" I have prepared for you 10 everyday actions that are actually negative. skin condition. Be sure to read it!

1. Sleeping on your stomach
    When you sleep, lying on your stomach, your head is turned to the side, and this leads to tension of the muscles of the neck and shoulders. Lying on your stomach, you risk waking up with a wrinkled face - swelling and bags under your eyes. And in this position, blood enters the brain worse. It is best to sleep on your back or side. It is also worth paying attention to the pillow. It should be low so that the neck lies straight, and the chin does not rest on the chest.

2. Neglect of sunglasses
    The skin around the eyes is very thin, wrinkles easily appear on it. When you squint in bright light – there is a strong load on the skin around the eyes, which leads to the rapid appearance of wrinkles under the eyes. Therefore, make it a rule to wear dark glasses on sunny days (which are even in winter).

3. Eating.
    When there are problems with the teeth, a person, eating, chews food on one side only. If this is done for a long time, such a bad habit can lead to asymmetry of the face. Muscles on one side weaken, on the other are in constant tone. Try to chew food on both sides, and at the slightest discomfort in the gums or teeth - rather consult a dentist.

4. Phone conversations
    If you like to talk on the phone for a long time, but at the same time you need free hands - use a headset or speakerphone. The habit of clamping the tube between the ear and shoulder leads to folds in the neck and lowering of the cheek.

5. Using a tablet or smartphone
    This action I often notice myself. When reading books, viewing pages on a tablet or smartphone, many people put their heads down. Try to be more conscious and not do it, otherwise you will have wrinkles on the neck, flabby skin on the cheeks and swelling in the eye area.

6. The habit of leaning your chin on your hand
    If you, sitting at the computer or reading a favorite book, have a habit of resting your chin on your hand, try to do it less often. In this position, the skin of the face becomes less elastic, begins to sag and premature wrinkles appear.

7. Gloomy facial expression
    Sadness leads to facial expressions harmful to the face. If you are constantly unhappy with something, frown your forehead, squeeze your lips, wait for early facial wrinkles. Try to monitor your emotional states. Pay attention only to pleasant moments and smile more often - then your life will be much brighter and more pleasant.

8. Long, hot shower
    Of course, an evening hot shower pleasantly relaxes the body and relieves tension after a hard day, but if you take it often and for a long time, it has a bad effect on the skin. The upper layer of the epidermis is destroyed, which leads to dryness and peeling of the skin. Therefore, do not overdo it with hot water in the shower, and also often change the temperature of the water from hot to warm.

9. Use of air conditioning
    Air conditioners are pretty good. household for the human body. They take moisture out of the air, making it dry. The skin becomes drier and more susceptible to damage. Therefore, try to nourish and moisturize the skin well, and use air conditioners as needed.

10. Choosing a pillowcase
    Cotton bed linen is the usual standard option, but a pillowcase made of this material can harm the skin and lead to wrinkles, especially if you like to sleep on your side or often toss in your sleep. That's how you rub your face against your pillow. Therefore, it is worth giving preference to pillowcases made of silk - they cause less friction. And do not forget to regularly change pillowcases so that particles of dead skin and bacteria do not accumulate on them - this will prevent irritation.

Also read the list of harmful foods that should be immediately excluded from your diet, as they cause cancer. Carefully monitor your diet to avoid becoming a victim of deadly food.

Just think, having read the list above, I realized that I unconsciously violate at least 4 rules, or even more! Now I will review my habits and schedule. Surely. healthy and young skin - the guarantee of beauty of any representative of the fair sex.

And what do you think about these “harmless” habits, have you noticed such sins? Share with us in the comments and with friends on social networks this useful information.

Tags

See also

New and interesting