The opinion of Andrei Konchalovsky on starvation

Just in August last year, the famous and incredibly talented director and screenwriter Andrei Konchalovsky turned 82 years old, and he still leads an active lifestyle, makes films, travels, raises two children and many grandchildren, while putting plays in the theater and writing books.

I have always been interested in the question of how some manage to realize themselves in all spheres, to be active and energetic even in adulthood, while others languish in illness and disappointment. What is this? succession famous people?

Editorial "Site" prepared for you life-course And the words of Andrei Konchalovsky. Say yes to life!

The director admitted that over the past ten years he had several difficult life situations, from which he sometimes gets tears. However, Konchalovsky in everything, even in the blows of fate and difficult trials, learned to see the meaning and not give up. At 80 years old, Andrew is still full of life. And he's always trying to keep it. optimistic What's happening.

“It really helps a lot, especially in the toughest moments of my life!”

“Life is a pain, yes.” The tree hurts. But life is more about desire. Life is scarcity. Abundance is extinction. As soon as you see the faded look and the absence of any desires, then all, life is over. You need to nurture your desires as long as you have them, and everything will be. And creativity and everything. Fasting prolongs life. Saturation is closer to being sent to heaven.

Deficiency creates an amazing sense of pleasure! When I'm starving or on a diet, there's a very different attitude to food and a piece of bread. Deficiency is very important in everything. In freedom, that deficit is necessary, even necessary, says the famous director and, in my opinion, he is right!

“As soon as a man has all freedom in the world, he becomes an animal.

It is impossible not to think about what will happen after the end of life. Moreover, with age it is necessary to think about such things. The further you live, the more interesting it is to understand what is in you. Your manifested and unmanifested essence is finite.

I think there's something out there that stays forever. I will say that hedonism disappears when you realize that there will be life, with its daily bread and singing birds, but without you. Of course it's scary. But as long as you keep it from yourself, you're alive.

Konchalovsky believes that human rights are a chimera and false movements of European civilization. It's a huge dictatorship of lies. Human rights are not respected anywhere!

“All great civilizations are built on duties; human rights cannot be placed above duties.

Those who do not perform their duties cannot have rights. Look at the Chinese civilization, look at the Christian civilization, there are duties. When a person receives all rights, he, roughly speaking, loses his human form. What are duties? It's culture! In my view, liberal European thought leads to an abyss only because it fetishized rights. It's the way to hell. I am in this sense obscurantist and vatnik! – with a dose of irony says Andrei.

Globalization destroys the sovereignty of states. And our viewers, unfortunately, are increasingly becoming film Americans. They eat popcorn during the session. Why is there such a big movie now? Because everyone chews. Hollywood makes a movie for chewers. I make a movie for readers. The law of the market, when demand determines supply, leads to the destruction of culture.

Because demand is always lower than it should be. Mass is destructive. Human beings have individuality. The Bible says that the way up is difficult and narrow. This is why it happens in art that the market is becoming more and more mass.”

It is easier to live without effort, and without effort there is no growth. I think it’s very true that people who read books will control those who don’t.

“We all change, only idiots do not change. With age, other illusions arise. Why illusions? Because every ten years we say, oh, what a fool I was.

At thirty you think you were stupid at twenty, at forty you think you were naive at thirty. Same thing at eighty: you think, oh, I was a young man at seventy.

The director also told how he managed to cope with the situation when his daughter Masha fell into a coma after the accident. To rethink a lot Konchalovsky helped the book “Say life Yes!” philosopher Viktor Frankl. After reading it, he realized that even in such a tragic situation one could find meaning.

This year, Andrei Konchalovsky and his beautiful wife celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary. The tandem of the director and actress recently brought them the Golden Eagles for the film Paradise, where Julia played the main role.

Keeping warm and harmonious relations in the family helps the director wisdom, optimism and love. Also, the famous director every night before going to bed thanks the Universe for the past day and periodically arranges fasting days, refusing to eat exactly for a day.

For those who are interested in the topic of healing fasting, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the method of healing Paul Bragg.

Did you like the article? Share. wisely The famous director with his friends on social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting