The seller of newspapers from Omsk

Extremely polite, with a sincere smile and pleasant voice. Perhaps there is no order in Omsk, who at least once not met Andrew KULINICHEVA - Seller newspapers in buses.

Andrew was born in Pavlodar with health problems. Then the doctor told his mother: "Do not try to treat him, and he will not go, and does not become a normal person." At 7 months revealed that Andrew is absolutely nothing to see. And although it was too late, he still did two operations, and partially succeeded in restoring vision.

One eye, he never sees, and others - sees very badly.

Association of the Blind in Kazakhstan supported Andrew, he was given the job. But with the collapse of the Soviet Union, such as he became the state does not need. Salary to give practically stopped, partially paid with vodka. Because of this, many disabled people drank themselves.

One day, returning from the Society for the Blind, he was hit by heavy rain and decided to stop hiding under the umbrella of an unknown girl. So he met with Natalia. After some time, they were married and were married.

14 years ago, Andrei and Natalia first child was born. Dima also from birth had problems with his vision. All the money from the sold apartments in Pavlodar had to spend three operations for a child. After that, the family decided to move to KULINICHEVA Omsk.

After watching some TV series, "seems" Wild Rose "Andrew picked up the idea of ​​how to make money - began to sell newspapers on public transport.

Since then, he met with many publications and their editorial boards. People have become accustomed to recognize his appeal: "Ma'am, would you like a newspaper?»

For 11 years, every day begins with this Andrew tram stop.

"The newspaper" Komsomolskaya Pravda "," Thursday "," Halo "... The newspaper for those who are looking for work," I want to work "..." healthy lifestyle "- a healthy lifestyle ... Crosswords, scan ..." Telesem "- Andrew passes through the cabin while driving one stop. Then goes and sits down next bus. And so the whole day.

People are sympathetic to his small business. There are those who turn away or pretends not to see Andrew. But most still smiling when he heard a familiar voice. Once a group of people decided to organize a flash mob: go with Andrew on the tram and buy him at once all the newspapers. But they stop it and have not waited. It turns out that at this time he was visiting relatives.

"Definitely not the route, try to go on a first approached transport", - says Andrey.

On the way we visit the hospital where Andrew takes the test results.

Andrew greeted with all the supports conversation. In one of the buses were discussing what Omsk - nobody wanted the city and about it nobody knows. "You know, there is a children's magazine" Smeshariki "- comes into the conversation Andrew. - It's not about one city do not speak, but about Omsk say. In seventh place our city by population. So do not say that about him, no one knows. The best our city ».

Andrew manages the day to sell about 60 newspapers, which is about 300-400 rubles of profit.

We call the publisher to buy newspapers.

All the newspapers laid out in a certain order to be able to quickly find. Somehow, the very first ever - "Komsomolskaya Pravda».

Andrew because of his voice, even a radio announcer invited and in Pavlodar and Omsk. But always refused, when they saw that he had virtually no vision, and it is very easy to read.

Traveled half the city, get home for dinner. Andrew on a road very easy to walk, because he sees the bad. Haltingly and almost falling, still we arrive in a small three-room house, where it is waiting for a big and happy family.

"Come in, not now buy the newspaper - answers my question Andrew - it was better before. Now people have appeared online, newspapers and they just became unnecessary. And, as far as I know, the Internet goes even cheaper than newspapers. XXI century ... »

In children, Andrew, as he, congenital cataracts. They had seven operations. Vision, though not become wholly, but it is much better than the Pope.

Despite the fact that the present is already 7 years old to school until she can not walk, but a few times a week, the teacher works with her at home.

Children are very much read, the whole room was crowded with books.

Nina P., mother Natalia talks about how Andrew is easy to keep in place, even on May 9, when the guests arrived, he sat for a while at the banquet table and ran to sell newspapers. Because of poor eyesight Andrew repeatedly fell and broke his legs, he once fell into a manhole unclassified. Eyewitnesses rushed to his aid. Not having to run up, saw the first hatch of an arm with a bag, and then he got Andrew unaided, dusted himself off and went on.

"Let me tell you better how many people are good in Omsk. I even offered to bring products. I told them, "No, thanks, we do not starve." Why do people cheat - we all have, "- Natalia said quickly.

A 7 months ago Andrew and Natalia was born the third child. Christina with my mother yesterday put on the first operation. Doctors say chances to correct vision big girl - she was born blue-eyed, because of this, more light falls on the retina.

When I was preparing to report, thought that the need to try to raise money to help the family of Andrew. Perhaps they will need money for treatment. But children all operations required medication classes in rehabilitation centers in Omsk paid by the state. A disability benefits, pensions and wages Andrew is enough for food, clothing and books. And I clearly said that no assistance is required:

"The main thing is that the sun was shining over his head. Everything else is nonsense ».

Tags

See also

New and interesting