History of Flight 6

The first part, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four Part Five., To the reading required in order to understand what is at stake.
Py.Sy. I write for a long time please do not break. Who can not wait to write in the previous parts, or in L \ with, or come back tomorrow.
Gallery a lot, under some will respond to questions and requests from a personal and previous ones!
In this part will include a couple of sections of roads that were not included in the previous part of the night away, a couple of meetings on the Elbe * * and all the interests of the financial question.

Let me remind you that we disembarked at the company Red October Leninsk-Kuznetskiy. Downloads are only for 2 cars! Tolyan gave Chelyabinsk, Omsk rubber with glory. We also were told Misha: advancing towards the Urals slowly.

Kuzbass headed by the master of the region. Roads and cities are in excellent condition. And judging by the conversation people are not troubled.

Construction motorway Kemerovo, Novokuznetsk is not over yet, but what is done is impressive.

Electronic displays speed limits in Europe, says it all at once, that this region can be proud of in terms of roads!

A lot of social advertising on billboards: About the birth rate, the regional economy, and other important social challenges and joy of society. All I photographed.

Snow in the Kuzbass very much. And fences here obviously will not help! The only way you can get away from the road!

If it missed the point where it turns out like this.

We went to the nearest shinomontazhki since Misha where it has managed to catch the nail and the wheel of tihu descend.

Repair of the wheel in our company occurs at his own expense. It's very simple: in the past this was not a problem and we signed repairs. Normal driver (specifically allocated) will never make a check out that it can break down in the future. As well as not to steal from colleagues and put a spare with a broken machine. It is a truism.
But in our profession there was a lot of amateurs and fans of easy money (these are becoming more and more). They began to make checks on all of the flight on a 3-4 tire and other stuff that was not in the Guidelines for the mine did not like it and they covered the trough. Like ebites what you like!
My opinion on the matter !!! Though at times of suffering from this pocket.

Posted in [mergetime] 1394687228 [/ mergetime]
For repair Misha gave 1250r. It is removed, put and renovate.

Who wrote something about the balance in Yurga. Yes, many try their obehat. If the central part of the Russian order to put things in weight, then this is a problem in the Urals still relevant!

Wellcome the Novosibirsk)))

Tatneft, Sibneft, Lukoil, Gazprom yah fuck fuck soared Artem!

In the Novosibirsk region. we route all positions are closed and boarded up. Just like in Belarus, in one fell swoop all broke up!

DPS once occupied the fishing spots, and sometimes create their own emergency. I do not know how in Russia, but in the Republic of Belarus on the road one crew has the right ostonavlit only one vehicle!

See what visibility for these inspectors ... And throughout this section solid! Q: What makes Inspector per day, if every 2 leaves the rights?

Those guilty in the course and they got no fish place!

North obezdili Novosib not inferior in quality to even the best German autobahns.

From cleaning the snow really a problem, but it can and to the best of the machine not litter!

Remember the last part of the outsized, we overtook after Omsk.

So, we had to, to get to Novosib, rasstamozhitsya, sezdit Leninsk and met them before Novosib! Negabority- carry a complete crap in traffic every moment of yours, each country region of the bridge solution! It is very difficult mentally + big responsibility.

Ob, here in the summer chic look.

Penguins were missing! Probably not bite)

Gas stations, parking, motel, cafe MIRAGE.
All who went to Novosib know well the complex.

There you find that fucking come damper)

So far, we went into the shower, and we ate came sms boot! Omsk, in the morning. Oh Well fuck you even 670 km ((good international transport of finished and you can put as all Russian drivers on the regime of work and rest.

Posted in [mergetime] 1394691075 [/ mergetime]
DPS fuck obochnikov on a mirage! It 5+

OmskiyTehUglerod. It is now winter of snow, everything is beautiful and elegant.

The plant produces soot all sorts!

Here, like in the horror story, in black ink room (this room for smoke breaks and rest)

black when black building

Posted in [mergetime] 1394691732 [/ mergetime]
Under the fresh snow is cut fucked. In the summer here it is better not to go out on the street at all from the cockpit!

on the black when the black truck

Posted in [mergetime] 1394691835 [/ mergetime]
Black in the black people (like sfotat refused)

Ship to you black, with black soot!
This is done for all of the goods available, the trailer after it is similar to their smoking room. Remove without washing is not real!

This way the only plant for the production of carbon black where the driver is not involved in loading. All workers are doing for you, and link the responsible for fixing and axle load!

Taking advantage of Russia's machine, you can sell a little electricity countryman)))))

I have downloaded the day, gave the documents for tomorrow. It was time to lie down and sleep off. Misha just for tomorrow. And he went when I was waiting for documents.
The temperature during this period dropped to 0 and just before leaving the snow began.

It sweeps out instantly.

At refueling I polished ololo 30 minutes,

Immediately I not stopped and was in nizinke not in the ass and not before! While the sand is not natyagal not go. Refueling fuck did not come!

As abruptly began and ended!
And the road turned into a glass!

On obezdnoy Omsk went all 10-20 km. Leisurely.

Just in front of 300 meters MAZ started to twist and thrown into a ditch. On regike vidos but was very crappy! While I podehal, the driver has to look around, what happened on the sidelines.

Posted in [mergetime] 1394694463 [/ mergetime]
It went in the same direction, the benefit of no one hooked!

After passing through this glass of 150 km, it was decided to get to the parking lot and did not seek adventure!

Driving traffic on the complex. By the way it is very convenient! It stands on the entrance of!

In Krutinke this complex is popular with drivers! And all in the race already blocked the main road creating a traffic jam. On the radio they said that the ice to Ishim. So the solution is correct, we must become.

Follow me through the car drove Ivan, from Tver branch. With him we will spend the rest of the way. Georgia, he at the same plant but in Finland (with drivers from Tver we cross only in Russian) They go to Finland and we Geyropu!

Krutinskoe ring. Way way per night break and it was possible to go right!

According to spring Abatskii will ass!

3. sometimes it is better on the side

C / s present.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting