The seller of a small shop attached at the entrance classified "Kittens."

This message, of course, attracted the attention of local children, and through
minutes in the store came a boy. After welcoming the seller, he timidly asked about the price of kittens.

"From 30 to 50 rubles," replied the salesman.

Sighing, the child reached into his pocket, pulled out a purse and began to count
trifle. "I have only 2 rubles now," he said sadly. "Please,
I can at least look at them, "he said hopefully seller.

Seller smiled and pulled out a large box of kittens.

Caught in the wild, pretty kittens meowed and ran. Only one of them, for some reason, clearly all behind. And in a strange way
pulled up the back foot.

"Tell me, what this kitten?" The boy asked.

The seller said that this kitten birth defect of the foot. "This is for life, so the vet said." Added the man. "So kitten and lame.»

Then the boy somehow very worried. "That is what I would like to purchase.»

"What do you mean, boy, laughing? The same defective animal. Why is it you? However, if you are so merciful, then take away nothing, I'll give him so, "said the salesman.

Then, to the surprise of the seller, the boy's face fell. "No, I do not want
take it for nothing, "said the child in a strained voice. "This kitten is worth exactly as much as the other. And I'm willing to pay full price. I'll get you the money, "he added firmly.

Amazement looking at the child, the heart trembled seller. "Son, you do not understand everything. This poor thing never to be able to run, play and jump like other kittens. »

At these words the boy began to wrap the leg with his left foot. And
immediately struck by the seller saw that the boy leg badly twisted and supported by metal hoops. »

The child looked at the seller. "I, too, will never be able to run and jump. And this kitten needed someone who could understand it, as it would be hard, and who would have supported him, "the boy said in a trembling voice.

The man behind the counter began to bite her lips. Tears overflowed his eyes ...
After a pause, he forced himself to smile. "Son, I will pray that all kittens have been such wonderful hosts heart like you," said the salesman.

In fact, not so important who you are, as the fact is, if someone who you will really appreciate for what you are, and who will love you without any reservations. After all, the one who is coming to you, while the world moves away from you, and there - a true friend.

Tags

See also

New and interesting