How to cook pancakes from pumpkin, the household asks them every day

I've got a lot of pumpkin in my garden this year! 100%, every hostess in the arsenal has pumpkin dishes. I want to share my joys with you. Recipe pancake I have more than 10 pumpkins. But these 2 are your favorites!

In these pumpkin pancakes everything is great: color, size and taste. And most importantly, they prepare quickly and without problems!

Recipe for delicious pancakes from pumpkin Today editorial "Site" share proven recipes pumpkinThey do not leave the table, but fly away. No matter how much you cook, never enough!

Pumpkin pancakes with cheese, garlic and parsley Ingredients
  • 0.5 kg pumpkin
  • 75g hard cheese
  • 1 tooth. Garlic
  • 5-7 sprigs of parsley
  • 2 eggs
  • 4 tbsp flour
  • 3-4 tbsp. l of vegetable oil
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Cut the pumpkin into medium pieces and lay it out on a pan covered with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven. Or broth to softness in about 20 minutes. Cool and break with a fork.
  2. Sodium cheese on a fine grater, garlic through the press. Cut the parsley with a knife.
  3. In a deep bowl, combine all ingredients with eggs and flour. Stir it to uniformity.
  4. Add the dough to the pumpkin puree. Smell it and taste it. Stir it well.
  5. In the pan, heat the oil on a medium heat. Form pancakes and roast them for about 5 minutes on each side.
  6. That's it, pancake Ready. Bon appetit!

Pancakes without flour with pumpkin

The ingredients
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tbsp semolina
  • 300g grated pumpkin

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix the egg with salt and sugar.
  2. Rub a large grater pumpkin, then add it to a bowl of dough. Pour semolina.
  3. Stir it all together. Note that the pumpkin lets juice, it does not need to be drained.
  4. Roast the pancakes in the pan for 4 minutes on each side on a small fire. With or without oil, it’s up to you.
  5. That's it, flourless Ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the recipe for pumpkin buns on yeast.

In addition to pumpkin pancakes, which I consider the best breakfast on gray autumn weekdays, I like to cook pumpkin soup, make a casserole with chicken and pumpkin, bake pumpkin muffins. And my mom cooks pumpkin porridge the old way. And it is so tasty and fragrant that it is impossible to convey in words, it is necessary to try!

Do you like pumpkin? What do you make of it? You have your own proven recipe. pancake Pumpkin?

Tags

See also

New and interesting