How to make a snack from tomatoes

I already have tomatoes at my cottage. This year’s harvest is great, so you can experiment and come up with new recipes. Spinning for the winter is a matter of course, but you need to cook something right now. I have an amazing recipe for that. This is simple. snack It will win your heart, I'm sure.

Editorial "Site" He'll tell you how to cook. snackOne that will make the whole family happy.

How to fry tomato ingredients
  • 3 tomatoes
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tbsp grated cheese
  • 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
  • 1 tbsp wheat flour
  • 50ml vegetable oil
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. Wash the tomatoes and cut them in circles 0.5 cm thick. Place them on a paper towel to absorb excess moisture. Then salt and pepper circles.

DepositPhotos

2. Now it is time to prepare a breadboard, which will consist of three layers. In one container pour flour, in the second beat an egg, and in the third mix hard cheese and breadcrumbs. By the way, you can salt not the tomatoes themselves, but the whipped egg.

3. We can start frying. Pump the circles first in flour, then in the egg, and then in breading with cheese. Then put them on a hot pan and roast from both sides to a golden crust. Ready tomatoes put on paper towels to absorb excess fat. And then on the plate - and you can serve to the table.

DepositPhotos

A simple summer snack is ready! I also like to sprinkle tomatoes with fresh greens or serve with cream sauce, but without this snack is swept off the table in an instant. After all, the combination of crispy crust, juicy filling and cheese flavor can not leave anyone indifferent!

Did you like the recipe? Be sure to share it with your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting