I don’t waste time chopping vegetable salads, I make a genuine tomato meal.

The dill tomatoes under that fancy dressing are my weakness. The recipe is old, time-tested, but suddenly you forgot it or do not know it. So read quickly and then start cooking. I'm sure your family will applaud standing by this simple, yet fragrant and snack.

Today's edition. "Site" They will tell you how to make a delicious meal. pickled-tomato with dill. It's impossible to break away!

Tomatoes with dill Ingredients
  • 500-600g tomatoes
  • 1 tbsp refined vegetable oil
  • 1 tbsp unrefined vegetable oil
  • 5-6 teeth. Garlic
  • 0.5 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 50 ml of water
  • 25ml vinegar
  • dillbundle

Preparation
  1. It is better to choose ripe, meaty and sweet tomatoes. Wash them and cut them into slices. You can have rings, but the slices taste better.

2. Cut dill fine. Instead of dill, you can take parsley or cilantro. But again, with dill, it comes out tastier and more aromatic.

3. For pickling In a convenient container mix the sugar with salt. Pour some water and add the vinegar. Stir until the salt and sugar are completely dissolved.

4. Finely cut or pass through the press the garlic and also add it to the bowl to the marinade. Add refined and unrefined sunflower oil. And you can simply replace sunflower with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. It's also very good. Stir it all together.

5. Put tomatoes in a plastic container, sprinkle them with greens and pour marinade. If there are a lot of tomatoes or the container is narrow but high, you can lay out tomatoes with layers of greenery. Stir gently and put the snack in the fridge for 60 minutes. Periodically, the snack should be stirred so that all tomatoes are well marinated. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board I also suggest to get acquainted with the recipe for a savory snack "Pepper tomatoes". It's delicious! Especially when the tomatoes are in season.

This snack, in my opinion, is a lot more delicious. By the way, instead of sugar, you can add honey to it!

Even tomatoes with dill can be prepared as follows: tomatoes are well washed and make 2 incisions diagonally in them. Put them in a container. Add 0.5 tablespoon of salt and sugar, as well as a bundle of sliced dill, 3-4 cloves of crushed garlic. Close the container and shake it well.

After a day in the refrigerator tomatoes will be ready to eat. Very delicious, I highly recommend it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting