How to train a woman in adulthood

And 65? Sorry, it's a young woman! I want to look beautiful. Some sundresses, open dresses, neckline to wear more... It's a young age!

“My job as a coach is to inspire you! Perhaps, at some point, you will be hooked, perhaps you did not have this push to start taking care of yourself and systematically train ..." - Yaroslavna Danilevich does not get tired of working with women who go to their dreams. Fitting figure It could be a beauty of any age! It’s never too late to start watching your diet, it’s never too late to include exercise in your daily routine.

A little below you can watch the video-webinar “I will be slimmer!”, in which Yaroslavna answers the most common questions of her favorite clients. How to get rid of excess weight that has not gone away for several years? How to exercise if there are certain features of the body, health problems? Is sports possible with varicose veins? As a mature woman to feel irresistible and beautiful, exercise? I hope you will benefit from this text, carefully prepared by me during the webinar.

Structure of the right lifestyle: stay slim at 50 and 60
  1. Physiology of the body on guard of weight loss
    Yaroslavna Danilevich is a coach with the Hippocratic approach, her main principle is “Do no harm!”. Remember, dear women: everything you do for the sake of your beauty and slim figure, should benefit your health. Exercise and diet should not be potentially dangerous to the body, this will backfire with serious health problems. A beautiful figure is born from the health of the body, the body itself is able to start processes that will later lead to a luxurious appearance. “I say, here we are squatting. Don't get your knees behind your feet. Why? I explain: there may be a joint washing, there may be a compression on the meniscus, which in the future will lead to crunching, pain, wear of the joints.”

2. Systematic training and nutrition ensures the result
    You can not work out 5 times a month and immediately find a beautiful figure. We don’t feed our baby 1 time a week, do we? We think about its future, health, proper development and try to adjust the diet so that it is regular and healthy. So why not do it for your body, not take care of yourself with the help of constant training, giving beauty and great health? “Physical exercise should take place at about the same time, comfortable for you, dear!” That's what I mean by my 12-week home training program. Classes should not be missed, otherwise all efforts will be wasted.”

3. Proper lifestyle - the key to losing weight
    External factors do not depend on us, but they affect us. They affect our body, our weight and our health, and it’s very difficult to deal with them. But nothing is impossible in the world! And if you correctly approach the physiology of the body and systematic training, everything will happen. Sedentary work kills. The neck muscles are the first to stretch, as they are the shortest. The chin of women who work in sedentary work is constantly lowered, even if they do not work, but walk on the street. From the cervical region, the load descends below, to the thoracic region, to the shoulder blades. If the muscles of the chest are weak, hunchedness occurs, the body constantly takes the same posture.

What's next? The lower back suffers. lumbar spine. Then legs, sciatic nerves. There is a death of soft tissues, the work of the cardiovascular system changes. Some people at 38 years old can’t bend over and tie their shoes! I don't want to scare you, but all the processes in the body are interconnected. Add to sedentary work and extra weight, these 5, 7, 10 kg, which accumulated during life! Load? Not a word!

No, the above does not mean that you urgently need to change sedentary work. You just need to competently work with the back and strengthen the muscles. If the back has been rounded for a long time, it should be restored gradually.

First you need to correct all the problems that already exist in the body, and only then work on beauty, on improving the figure. We don’t put makeup on a dirty face, we clean it first!

4. Time.
    If your body has been accumulating excess fat for years, how can you change everything in a week or a month? That's the wrong approach. The body will not have time to rebuild. Do not worry that the transformation of the body will take a certain period of time! You need to learn to enjoy the process of training, healthy eating, changes in lifestyle. Find something that brings pleasure in the process of losing weight.

"Some women are so fond of communicating in a closed group for weight loss, - Yaroslavna admits, - it is so inspiring that they themselves do not notice how months of training go by, and excess fat inevitably, inevitably melts ..."

How to tighten the skin at the age of 45+ after losing weight? Yaroslavna Danilevich is an honest coach. It is impossible to lose weight, she claims. Will there be excess skin, where to stretch it? About that, How to avoid sagging skin after losing weightHow to lose weight in the hips and pick up a saggy stomach, says a coach with 8 years of experience, a fitness instructor of the project Superfit.me.The author of the program “New You in 12 Weeks”.

about:blank

Honestly, after watching the video, I want to sing and noisily gather for training! Being in harmony with your body is very important. A woman has a lot of expectations and responsibilities. She creates an atmosphere in the family, she is imitated by friends. It is important to find a balance in your life and take care of yourself so that there is also the energy to inspire others.

"Over 50?" It's only 56 years old! Young, beautiful, interesting woman! Do you agree with the coach’s opinion? Show an article about training for mature women to your friends. If we manage to inspire even one reader to start studying her body, we will be happy!

Tags

See also

New and interesting