How to sew a dwarf out of an old sweater

Having watched in the company of the eldest daughter of films about fabulous elves and dwarfs, I came to the idea of creating such a stylish gnome for the decor of the house. The kids will definitely love this amazing toy!

In addition, it is less than 100 days before the New Year and Christmas, so why not start preparing, albeit slowly, but carefully, now.

I thought for a long time how and what to make. Christmas-dwarfUntil my handywoman friend gave me a wonderful idea with an old sweater. Such an old sweater, which you do not want to wear, and it is pathetic to throw out, is in the house of every mistress.

DepositPhotos

“So why not make it a stylish craft!” – I said, thanking my friend for the advice, set to work. The most pleasant thing is that it does not take much time to create such a decor, while the process and the result will capture you headlong.

Editorial "Site" I have prepared 12 inspirational fairy-taleWhich you can easily make with your own hands. And the manufacturing process itself can be viewed at the bottom of the article under examples of works. Have a good time!

Dwarf with his own hands
  1. To sew a dwarf, you will need: a sleeve from an old sweater, a piece of fur, a syntepon and a material for a hat, for example, knitwear (also made of a sweater). The whole process takes me about half an hour. You can sew on a sewing machine or manually.

DepositPhotos

Not a great idea for a Christmas present!

To understand, how to make such a dwarfTake a look at this little workshop.

Not only an old sweater can be suitable for the manufacture of gnome caps, but also bright warm socks.

“The dwarf is small, but remote! Smiles playfully, intelligent, kind and handsome! – said my youngest daughter Lisa, when we together made these gnomes.

Another affordable master class on how to make a charming Christmas dwarf.

I love these ideas!

Did you know that in Scandinavia such dwarves are called Nysse? Nysse lives in hamlets and helps farmers with their daily activities. In return, Nisse is asked for trust, respect and porridge, seasoned with plenty of butter, for each Christmas Eve.

And they will be a beautiful decoration not only on the eve of winter holidays, but also in the autumn.

Norwegians say that it is the gnomes of Nisse "responsible" for the December holidays, and all because once a long time their great-grandfather decided to have a little fun and put two coins in the bowl of a hungry girl. He liked this leprosy so much that the next year he decided to repeat it, and there he got involved and went. His grateful descendants now also point out to people what kind of fir should be cut by Christmas, swinging on its top until incomprehensible people finally turn their attention to the beauty.

A few more interesting ideas!

And so that such charming gnomes not only decorated the house, but also brought good luck, they should be made with their own hands, and not bought in the store. They just need to invest your soul, your feelings and mood, your New Year's dreams. Otherwise, they just won’t be magical!

To understand how to make such a dwarf with your own hands, watch this video.

about:blank

Advice A for those who are fascinated by the idea of remaking old sweaters, I suggest to learn 11 ideas on how to turn an old sweater into a superfashionable new thing. Even Dior would be jealous!

Like you. glamorousWould you like to have one at home? Be sure to try to make such a craft.

I am sure that your children will be happy to participate in this process! And don’t forget to share this great idea for creativity with your friends on social networks!

Tags

See also

New and interesting