How to make soup without potatoes

When the time to cook dinner is so short, I get help. buckwheat with vegetables. In order to feed my fastidious products with the most useful products, I mask the taste with cream cheese. Here it is, the perfect combination, and even a million vitamins in one spoon! This is the case when the mother is happy, and relatives are happy and well fed.

DepositPhotos

An unusual combination of vegetables and cereals make this dish delicious, healthy and very hearty. You can cook soup on water or chicken brothAdd meat as desired. Although the recipe contains seasonal vegetables, you can cook soup all year round using a frozen vegetable mixture. So advantageous double - cooking time is reduced significantly.

DepositPhotos

The ingredients
  • 1.5 liters of water or broth
  • 70g buckwheat
  • 100g broccoli
  • 1 carrot
  • 1 bulb
  • 1/2 young zucchini
  • 50g green peas
  • 150g cream cheese or 2 melted cheese
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • vegetable-oil
  • salt, spices to taste
  • green

DepositPhotos Preparation
  1. Zucchini, carrots and sodium on fine grater. Slightly use vegetables in vegetable oil and add to the boiling broth.

2. Roast the buckwheat in a dry pan for a few minutes and add to the broth.

3. Wait until the soup boils and add passerate vegetables, broccoli, peas, garlic and cream cheese to it. If you use melted cheese, rub it on a fine grater and add it at the beginning of cooking.

4. Stir, reduce the fire and cover the pan with a lid. Later salti, add spices and greens. In 10-15 minutes, the soup is ready.
  5. The soup is delicious both hot and cold. Bon appetit!

The first dishes perfectly satisfy hunger and leave behind a feeling of lightness. Cream soup is the perfect food for winter. Take this recipe and cook for your family in the cold season!

Another good recipe is a light soup "Snowball" with canned peas and boiled egg. A great first course for the kids.

I like the original. buckwheat? Save it in bookmarks and share it with your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting