Instructions for the preparation of bunions with sugar

Is there anything in the world more delicious than pastry? Fragrant cakes, air buns, cottage cheese cheese cheese ... Every family has its own recipe. My mother lives in another city and every time before our arrival, she bakes the world’s most delicious curls with sugar folds. Soft as down pillows!

Sugar buds from yeast dough Sugar oven This is the ideal budget baking option. A find for young housewives to practice in yeast baking. As my mother says, “Blue with your left foot, always work!”

Today's edition. "Site" It will teach you how to make unusual yeast buns. Unusual because they need to be shaped in a special way.

The dough rises well, elastic and airy. Ready pastries do not stale for a long time, you can store it in a paper or plastic bag. From this number of ingredients, 17-20 buns are obtained.

The ingredients
  • 100 ml of milk
  • 100 ml of water
  • 400g flour
  • 1 egg
  • 90 ml of vegetable oil for dough
  • 3-4 tbsp of sugar for the test
  • 1 tbsp dry yeast
  • pinch
  • 15g vanilla sugar
  • 0.5 tbsp of sugar for sprinkling
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 50 ml of vegetable oil for lubricating bunting
  • powder

If there was no dry yeast under your hands, remember that 15 g of fresh is equivalent to 1 tbsp. l. dry in granules.

Preparation
  1. Mix warm milk with sugar, water and vegetable oil. Add the yeast and let it disperse.
  2. Beat an egg with salt, vanilla sugar with a fork and add to the milk-yeast mixture.
  3. In small portions add sifted flour. Mix soft dough and let it come for 1 hour.

4. Divide the dough into 15-20 identical pieces and roll each into a thin tortilla.

5. Lubricate each cake with vegetable oil and sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
  6. To form buds, make an incision from the center of the flatbread to the edge and roll around in a circle in a roll-cone.

7. Put the buns on a vegetable-oiled bowl. Give me 30 minutes.
  8. Before sending to the oven, lubricate each workpiece with a tea brew with sugar or a whipped egg. Bake 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees. To curls do not burn, cover them with foil or parchment paper.

9. Finished buns sprinkle with sugar or powdered sugar. Let me cool it completely and serve it to the table. Bon appetit!

If you’re having trouble preparing the dough, read about how to make the dough lush, airy and tasty for any baking. And never put too much sugar in yeast dough. With its excess, fermentation slows down, pastries do not rise and burn.

For those who follow the fast, "Site" There is an excellent recipe for lean yeast dough without milk and eggs. It can be used to make pastries with filling, buns and even for pizza.

Did you like the article? Save the recipe and tell your friends how to make buns yeast dough.

Tags

See also

New and interesting