What phrases can upset a man

Women need to be careful with words, because men love with their ears. Accidentally dropped phrases can greatly hurt male pride and shake self-esteem.

There are phrases and non-random, which women like to repeat especially often, without even knowing that thereby hurt their beloved men. It is necessary to understand what is so unpleasant in these words.

DepositPhotos

Obnoxious phrases
  1. "You could have guessed..."
    How? He's not a telepath. Don't demand the impossible. Women will save a lot of time and nerves if they learn to speak directly what they need and want.

DepositPhotos
  2. "Okay, I'll do it myself."
    After you say that, you really have to do it yourself. This phrase kills a man's confidence that he is capable of anything. Even if he didn't fulfill your request the first time, don't get excited.

DepositPhotos
  3. "We need to talk."
    A phrase that is really disturbing. No need for this cold blood and uninformative introduction. We need to talk - so speak, calmly and immediately to the point.

DepositPhotos
  4. "Take care of yourself. I'm not your mommy!
    Not the best way to teach a man order. He may not be as neat as you. But to point out to him that he is behaving like a child without cleaning is to humiliate him.

DepositPhotos
  5. "Be a man!"
    Who is he? Does this phrase mean that you doubt his manhood and devalue it? When the stronger sex hears it, he realizes that men, foragers, defenders, inventors do not see him.

DepositPhotos
  6. “Are you leaving with your friends again? ?
    Just because he married you or lives with you doesn’t mean he should forget about other people and himself. Having friends, a job, a hobby is normal. The more prohibitions you create, the more you will want to break them.

DepositPhotos
  7. "Do you think she's pretty? ?
    What can he say in return? You're giving him a choice: either lie and say she's not pretty or offend you. In addition, this question indicates your insecurity.

DepositPhotos
  8. "Oh, what a tummy!"
    Not only women are painful about comments about the figure and appearance, but also men. Better to do sports with him, start cooking healthy food. But don't give him any trouble with your jokes.

DepositPhotos

In order to maintain a good attitude, phrasing Don't talk. Insults cannot elicit respect or sympathy.

Choose another tactic: solve the problem by talking about it from the position of “I”. And remember, reply It can be even more offensive than the phrases themselves. Don't risk ruining the relationship.

For more on what words can’t be manipulated, read our next article. And also see a selection of magical phrases that make men delight in our new material. Follow the links.

Tags

See also

New and interesting