How to cook a cabbage puff in the oven

“I love to hear stories about my grandmother’s youth, there is always something instructive and useful for life. So this time quite by chance, it came about cooking and grandmother remembered the recipe for baked cabbage, which she adored at that time, says Irina.

Editorial "Site" I could not leave this recipe without attention (after all, it is not just cabbage, but a real culinary miracle), so I share it with my favorite readers.

How to cook cabbage with minced ingredients
  • 1kg cabbage
  • 800g ground meat
  • 500g potatoes
  • 3 bulbs
  • 5 eggs
  • 120 ml of milk
  • 200g sour cream
  • salt
  • ground-pepper

Preparation
  1. First thing, get on the cabbage. Remove the top sheets, boil the water in a large pan when the water boils, lower the cabbage whole and wait until the leaves begin to separate. Cook the separated leaves for another 2 minutes, after which you can take them out and cool them.

2. Then cut the hard parts off the cabbage leaves. Peel and chop the onion, roast it until it's clear.

3. Then add mince to the onions and leave to roast on a slow heat.

4. Peel and sodium on a large grater of potatoes, add it to the mince, brought to semi-ready, salti and add pepper - the filling is ready, it remains only to mix everything.

5. In a separate bowl beat eggs and milk.

6. Cabbage leaves are laid out in a form for baking so that they completely cover the bottom, and on top distribute half of the filling and fields whipped with milk eggs. Make the second layer in the same sequence and cover everything with cabbage sheets on top. At the very end, warm the oven to 180 degrees, lubricate the puff with sour cream and send the oven for 40 minutes.

Cabbage baked with egg, minced and potatoes - this is just an extraordinary tasty, you should definitely try to cook it! The dish is ideal for family and friendly meetings when you need to prepare a treat for a large company.

Share the recipe on social networks and learn how to cook patties, like beef, without a crumb of meat and is it true that one ingredient changes everything?

Tags

See also

New and interesting