Instructions for cooking curd cake with berries

The beginning of summer is pie time! All my family just love berries - especially strawberries combined with soft dough and delicate cottage cheese filling. So I was incredibly happy when I saw in my mother's old cookbook "Pleasant Appetite" (1974 edition, by the way). cheesecake strawberries.

For cooking, I select small and not very ripe strawberry berries, then I take cottage cheese and ingredients for dough, and after an hour I enjoy the aroma. pastry.

We even had a tea party with this cake last weekend. We sat down in the shade, in the garden, talked a lot and tasted pastries, and children threw crumbs to the ants.

Pie with cheese and strawberries Today editorial "Site" They will tell you how to make an amazing cheesecake. This will definitely be one of your favorite recipes!

Test ingredients
  • 100g butter
  • 70g sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 200g flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder

Filling ingredients
  • 3 tbsp lemon juice
  • 200g sour cream
  • 4 eggs
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 40g starch
  • 100g sugar
  • 500g cottage cheese
  • 150g strawberries

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix softened butter, sugar, vanilla sugar, baking powder and egg.

2. Ask for flour and knead the dough.

3. Paint the baking form with butter. At the edges and bottom of the form, distribute the dough evenly. Send the form with the test to the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.

4. To prepare the filling in a deep bowl, mix the eggs with sugar, vanilla sugar and sour cream. Stir thoroughly.

5. Add starch, lemon juice and cottage cheese. Cheese can be used by anyone, both home and shop. Beat all the ingredients with a blender to a uniform state.

6. Remove from the refrigerator a form with a frozen base and pour a cottage cheese filling on it.

7. Wash and chop the strawberries and then decorate the cake with it. Put the form with a pie in a preheated to 180 degrees oven and bake for 40-45 minutes until ready.

8. That's it, cheesecake And strawberries ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice I also suggest you learn how to make a strawberry pie. This pie will be incredibly happy tired housewives who want to pamper their home delicious pastries, and the strength and time for this after work does not remain. The cake is prepared super quickly and simply, while it turns out to be impeccably delicious!

How much I like this summer treat with delicate curd filling and fresh strawberries! The cake is cooked for a little more than half an hour, but it is simply impossible to forget about it.

By the way, if you wish, you can prepare such a pastry with any available berries. Perhaps, I will try to make such a cottage cheese cake with cherries or cherries next weekend, I think it should be no less tasty.

And you have a favorite. pie? I would love to share it with you in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting