Instructions for preparing a grated cake with cheese

Yesterday I watched the series and saw the main character in the frame drinking tea with grated cake. And then I remembered my childhood, a summer morning in the village and my grandmother. cheesecake with a mug of herbal tea. And so I wanted to re-enter that magical atmosphere that I immediately, without hesitation, went to look for a notebook with recipes.

The cake turned out to be moderately sweet, tender, tasty and prepared very quickly. Definitely good. freezeOtherwise, it will thaw quickly from warm hands. By the way, the same recipe I found on the channel Olga Matvey.

Tinned cake with cheese today editorial "Site" He will tell you how to cook. cheesecake. Always a win-win!

Test ingredients
  • 200g flour
  • 70g butter
  • 50g sugar
  • 20ml fatty cream
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 200g cottage cheese
  • 40ml cream
  • 50g sugar

Preparation
  1. Pour flour into a deep bowl. Cold butter sodium on a large grater, directly on the flour. Rub your fingers until uniform. Sprinkle baking powder and sugar.

2. Also add an egg and pour cream (can be any fatty). Stir it well. Put the dough together.

3. Wrap the dough in food film and put it in the freezer for an hour.

4. In a convenient container, mix cottage cheese with sugar and cream. The amount of sugar depends on the taste of cottage cheese, if sour, then sugar can be more. Stir with a fork.

5. Take the dough out of the freezer and split it in half. The bottom of the form for baking (I have a diameter of 20 centimeters) lubricate with a small amount of butter. Rub half the dough on a large grater on the bottom of the mold. Distribute cottage cheese on top.

6. On the cottage cheese on top, rub the second half of the dough. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for half an hour.

7. Free the cake from the shape, from above you can powder. Bon appetit!

Many are familiar with the recipe for a classic grated cake with black currant. But not all housewives know that grated cake can be cooked with other berries, and it turns out very original and beautiful. I suggest you find out the recipe for a fragrant and very tasty grated cherry pie. It's impossible to break away!

This cake can be cooked with any fillings: jam, berries, fruits. It is simple to prepare, but it comes out very tasty. The crispy crust and delicate cottage cheese in this cake will appeal to even the most finicky. Such a grated cake will be a worthy decoration. teahouse!

Tags

See also

New and interesting