Champagne salad recipe

When there are holidays ahead, and in my case it is already two birthdays of people close and dear to me, I have to look for interesting recipes that would surprise guests and like them. I got caught on the Internet. Table King saladIt was only by its appearance that I wanted to make it.

After the first festive table, I realized that this salad was my love. Feedy, gentle, fragrant and insanely beautiful! As soon as the guests see it, they noisily ask to pass the dish, and then long persuade me to share the recipe. There is nothing difficult in the preparation, and what effect!

Delicious salad with mushrooms Today editorial office "Site" They will tell you how to cook amazingly. delicious and beautiful salad "Table King." A royal dish of simple foods!

The ingredients
  • 500g champignon
  • 2 bulbs
  • 150 ml of water
  • 1 tbsp gelatin
  • 250g mayonnaise
  • 6 eggs
  • 150g cheese
  • 3 carrots
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • 3-4 pickles
  • 1 smoked chicken breast
  • 4 potatoes
  • cherry tomatoes, dill, green onions for decoration

Preparation
  1. Wash and cut the mushrooms with cubes. Clean the onions and cut them fine. Roast the mushrooms with onions in a frying pan with vegetable oil until ready.

2. Pour the water into a comfortable container and dilute it with gelatin. When the gelatin is completely swelled, heat it in the microwave and leave it to cool to a warm state. Add diluted gelatin to mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.

3. Pre-cook potatoes, carrots and eggs. Clean the eggs, separate the proteins from the yolks and rub them on the grater separately. Cheese is also rubbed on a fine grater. In a deep bowl, mix grated yolks, cheese and 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise. Stir it well.

4. Take a rectangular shape with high sides and wrap it with food film. First layer lay out the cheese and yellow mass. To the mushrooms add 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, mix and lay out the mushrooms with a 2nd layer.

5. Grate the carrots, cut the garlic finely. Mix the carrots, garlic with 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, stir and lay out the 3rd layer.

6. Squirrels salty, add mayonnaise and stir. Put the proteins in layer 4. Finely chop pickles and lay them out with a 5th layer.

7. Slightly cut the smoked chicken breast and lay it out in the 6th layer. Boiled potatoes sodium on grater, and then lay it out with the last layer. A little salt and grease the potatoes with mayonnaise. Put the finished salad in the refrigerator for 3 hours.

8. When the salad is well soaked, turn it over on a beautiful wide dish, remove the shape and film.

9. Decorate the salad with finely chopped dill, green onions and cherry tomatoes. Tomatoes can be laid out in the shape of a heart.

10. That's it, lettuce is ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you find out another great recipe for puff salad. To be honest, in my family salad "Picture moment" is loved even more than Olivier. The ingredients for this dish are simple, affordable and perfectly combined with each other, and 100 g of walnuts add that spiciness.

As you can see, the salad looks very impressive, so your guests will have only one option - to be delighted! Tastes tender, decoration The perfect salad on the festive table. Make sure you cook it, you won't regret it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting