Instructions for cooking a pie with pumpkin and condensed

As soon as the first pumpkins are on sale, it is a sign to me that it is time to bake. The Lady pie. Previously, I could not even imagine that the combination of pumpkin with condensed milk is so delicious that it is impossible to come off.

At any holiday home, this cake won’t let you rest. I don’t even have time to sit down at the table, as guests ask for another piece of “Sudaryna”. Prepare quickly, eat even faster, cause addiction!

Pumpkin pie today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. Pumpkin pie and condensed. Incredibly delicate dough, fragrant filling!

Test ingredients
  • 130g butter
  • 1 yolk
  • 200g flour
  • 70g sugar
  • 1.5 tsp baking powder

Filling ingredients
  • 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
  • 1 can of condensed
  • 2 eggs
  • 7g vanilla

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix the yolk with sugar. Melt butter and pour it into the yolk-sugar mixture, mix.

2. Ask for flour with baking powder and pour them into the liquid mixture. Stir it. Mix soft and elastic dough.

3. Wrap the dough in food film and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour.

4. Cut the pumpkin into small pieces. Pour some water and extinguish until soft. Water down.

5. Grind the pumpkin with a blender.

6. Add eggs, condensed and vanilla. Carefully beat everything with a wreath until you get a homogeneous mass.

7. Bake the form with butter. The dough with your hands is distributed on the bottom and sides of the form. Put the stuffing on him.

8. Put the cake in a preheated to 200 degrees oven and bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 180-170 degrees and bake another 40-45 minutes until ready.

9. Refrigerate the finished cake, carefully free from the form. Decorate if you want. Bon appetit!

Previously, my husband did not eat pumpkin in any form. And still does not even suspect that his favorite orange casserole is made from a healthy pumpkin. I suggest you find out a great recipe for a fragrant casserole of pumpkin with cottage cheese. Eat the cake to the last crumb!

This recipe will definitely be one of your favorites! Be sure to cook. pumpkin pie "Sudamina"And you won't regret it. Baking turns rosy, appetizing and very tender. And most importantly, the taste of pumpkin is not dominant.

Tags

See also

New and interesting