A combination of cottage cheese and pumpkin that will definitely delight you

I think we need to cook in autumn. fall-cake! That's why pumpkin apple pie is a regular in my kitchen in October. In it, a crispy sand base is combined with a fragrant pumpkin and apples sprinkled with cinnamon, under a delicate curd pouring. Delicious!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the instructions for making a cake peppered. In my opinion, it is impossible to think of a more autumn baking!

Pumpkin pie with apples Ingredients for dough
  • 400g butter
  • 600g flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 3 apples
  • 250g pumpkin
  • 100g sugar
  • 0.5 tsp cinnamon

Filling ingredients
  • 2 eggs
  • 250g cottage cheese
  • 150-200g sugar
  • 2-3 tbsp starch

Preparation
  1. Recipe sand-dough It could be anything. I used this one. Stir the flour with a pinch of salt and sugar. Grate butter and grind the flour and butter into a crumb.

2. Put the dough on the flour table. Separate the yolk of one egg from the protein and add to the dough, after mixing everything well. And then kick in another 1 whole egg. Mix the dough. This should be done quickly so that the oil does not have time to completely melt. Collect the dough in a lump, cover it with food film and put it in the fridge for half an hour.

3. While the dough is infused in the refrigerator, you can stuff. Cut the apples and pumpkins. In the butter pan, stew the pumpkin with apples and sugar until soft. At the end, sprinkle cinnamon a little and stir.

4. Grease the butter molds. Put the dough in the form and evenly distribute it. Put the pumpkin and apple stuffing on the dough.

5. For pouring, whip eggs with sugar, add cottage cheese with starch and whip everything with a blender to uniformity. Pour the pour on the cake. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 35 minutes until ready.

6. That's it, pumpkin And apples ready. If desired, it can be slightly sprinkled with powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board I also suggest to learn how to prepare a cake "Sudaryna" with pumpkin and condensed. Incredibly delicate dough, fragrant filling!

As you can see, cook. pumpkin-cake With apples for the evening tea is not difficult. I am sure that with such pastries, autumn will become cozy and atmospheric, and your home will definitely appreciate your efforts!

Tags

See also

New and interesting