Why does love make you see beauty?

Not every man is lucky with his mother-in-law, and an incredible number of jokes and funny stories are told on this topic. As a rule, the wife’s mother is exposed as a real villain, setting both her daughter and grandchildren against the head of the family. Not surprisingly, relationship They have a special place in the life of every married man.

But not always mother-in-law They turn out bad. Sometimes they are wonderful, as if between mother and son. And in some cases, something unimaginable happens: real love arises between the mother-in-law and the son-in-law. And these are not someone's sick fantasies, but real stories, which the editorial board "Site" Today he wants to share.

Mother-in-law-in-law relationship
  1. A couple of years ago, St. Petersburger Vyacheslav Zhukovsky divorced his wife, only to marry her mother. Today he is 50 years old and his wife is 73, but this does not prevent them from making long-term plans for a life together and even planning a child. But idyllic It didn't come immediately. At first, Galina Evgenyevna could not stand the husband of her daughter. All because Vyacheslav in the 90s took the life of a person and miraculously was not sentenced to capital punishment. Already at the end of the imprisonment, the man met Elena (the daughter of Galina Evgenyevna) through the newspaper and was released almost married.

However, in 2015, he divorced Elena and married her mother. And although the couple everything is fine, including in intimate life (according to the man himself), but Vyacheslav is offended that friends and acquaintances continue to doubt the sincerity of his feelings.

2. Briton Clive Blunden never thought that one day he would fall in love with a hated mother-in-law, with whom the relationship did not get along from the very beginning. Brenda considered her son-in-law unworthy of her daughter Irene, and he disliked the woman, because she constantly climbed with advice in his family. They say that from love to hate is one step. In the mid-80s, Clive and Irene's marriage broke up. Later, Brenda’s marriage collapsed. What a surprise people experienced, learning that Brenda began to date her recently hated son-in-law. And in 1990, a man made a proposal to his beloved.

But while trying to register the marriage, Clive ended up in a police station. It turns out that intermarriage They were banned in England at the time. The man faced up to 7 years in prison, but he managed to avoid punishment.

“How could I break the law if I just wanted to marry the woman I love?”

It wasn’t until 2007, when the laws became softer, that Clive and Brenda became the first mother-in-law and son-in-law from England to formalize the union in 500 years. The couple’s relatives refused to attend the wedding. And Clive's daughters from a previous marriage stopped communicating with their father.

3. Suraj Mahto, 22, from India, also managed to fall in love with his 42-year-old mother-in-law Ashu Devi. And they became closer when Surazh became ill, and the mother-in-law came to take care of him. He fell in love so much that he immediately decided to get married. At first they often called, then began to meet secretly. And then when their relationship was revealed, in spite of everything, they got married. However, very soon, when the passions subsided, Surazh and Ashu apologized and asked to dissolve the marriage.

“What nonsense have we done? I am so ashamed, and I want to return to my wife, and I promise to treat Asha only as a second mother.

4. When Alison Smith, from Scotland, married her boyfriend George Greenhow in 2001, she was sure it would be serious and long-term. But everything collapsed even before the trip to the wedding, when Alison found his beloved in the arms of another woman. And the separation was her own mother. “At first I was disgusting and I couldn’t find a place. But then I stopped feeling anything for George. And then I realized that he made my mom really happy. It is only a shame that he did not apologize to me, Alison commented on the situation.

George Greenhow offered his ex-mother-in-law a year later, and Alison even agreed to become a bridesmaid. But since the law prohibited official marriages between sons-in-law and mother-in-law, it had to be limited to a banquet.

Alison later said that she had no regrets: “Of course, I lost my husband, but I found another father.” After this divorce, the girl managed to get married 4 more times.

Such amazing stories are not uncommon. Some people think it's a good thing that, despite the obstacles, soul mate. And someone is indignant, believing that such incidents for abandoned wives are an incomparable blow, because here two close people betray at once.

What do you think about that?

Tags

See also

New and interesting