Instructions for cooking eggplant caviar

Before the eggplant season is over, I suggest you cook this caviar! The famous "Caviar Overseas, Eggplant" every autumn becomes a hit on the casual and festive menu in my home. The recipe is very simple, without fuss, it is according to it that my mother-in-law has been cooking caviar for more than 35 years.

In my opinion, eggplant - The best domestic snack! It comes out juicy, fragrant, prepared from the simplest products.

Eggplant caviar at home Today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook. eggplant. Fingers are good!

The ingredients
  • 1kg eggplant
  • 1 bulb
  • 2-3 tomatoes
  • 2-3 cloves of garlic (optional)
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • salt, pepper, spices to taste

Preparation
  1. Eggplant washed, wiped with a paper napkin from moisture, and then cut the skin with a fork. This is done so that the eggplant does not burst during baking.

2. Bake the eggplant in the oven at 180 degrees until ready, then let it cool a little, peel and pass through the meat grinder.

3. Wash, peel and cut the onions finely. Boil the kettle. Boiling water pour tomatoes for 1-2 minutes. Pour water and pour cold water for 1 minute. Peel the tomatoes off the skin and then rub them on a medium grater.

4. Fry the onions in vegetable oil to light goldenness, but carefully watch not to burn. Add to the onions crushed eggplant and stew for another 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly.

5. Add to eggplant with onions tomatoes, crushed garlic (optional), do not forget to salt and pepper to taste. You can also add your favorite spices to taste. My mother-in-law sometimes adds some shredded cilantro. Stir everything well and carcasses for another 3-4 minutes until ready.

6. That's it, eggplant ready. Bon appetit!

I also offer you some more interesting recipes for what can be made from eggplant. I guarantee you'll like the result!

This one calf It will definitely become your favorite, the snack is not expensive and requires a minimum amount of ingredients. Husband and children spoon her, and I eat with bread like a sandwich.

Tags

See also

New and interesting