Is it worth continuing a strange relationship?

Relationships are an important part of everyone’s life. It is impossible to be completely happy when there is some confusion in your personal life. Having the right person is equally important for a woman and a man.

But often on the role of the “right person” we stubbornly push someone with whom it has long been worth saying goodbye. And today's edition. "Site" Discuss how to recognize and break relationship. It is better to stop in advance what has no prospects.

I have been dating a young woman for two years. She has a son from a previous relationship. She lives with her child and mother in the suburbs. With work there is tight, so I have to help, give money, says 40-year-old Nikolai.

“Comes infrequently, and then at best for two days. Takes the money and leaves. When I try to start a conversation about our relationship, she quickly changes the subject. But if I stop helping and stop answering my phone, she threatens to do something to herself.”

“I feel like I love her, but it can’t go on like this. I want to end this relationship, but I don’t know how to do it in such a way as not to hurt her.

If a woman maintains a relationship by manipulation and blackmail, then it is hardly possible to talk about any deep feelings. It is good that Nicholas is able to provide for a woman with a child, but what does he get himself? Life can be very unpredictable, and if something happens to him, will he get backup?

What if, for some reason, a man can’t help his beloved with money? Will she stay with him in that case? Perhaps she feels entitled to receive money for warmth and affection. Nicholas does not see such a connection.

“For a man, the relationship itself is most important; for a woman, it is commodity-money relations. Everyone chooses what they need. A woman uses a young man to raise a child. It scares her to lose this help, so she chooses blackmail as an obvious way to protect herself, says psychologist Svetlana Kartinina.

“Everyone has problems, but not everyone takes responsibility for solving them. Faced with financial difficulties, someone will get even the most hated job, and someone will resort to manipulation and try to solve everything with the wrong hands.”

The question is how comfortable Nicholas is with such a special one, which at any opportunity begins to blackmail him. But if he continues to hold on to these weirdnessIt means they are also beneficial to him, the psychologist concluded.

Tags

See also

New and interesting