Instructions for cooking poppy cake with cheese

I brought a German recipe from a trip to Dresden. cheesecake. The stuffing in it is fantastic! The cake is quite high, appetizing and large, which is very convenient for a large family. It is based on crumbly sand dough, and in the middle - a delicate poppy filling with cottage cheese.

The hardest thing about this recipe is to leave the cake in shape! For a poppy curd in the classic Germanic You will need simple and accessible components.

Pie with cheese and poppy Today edition "Site" He will tell you how to cook.poppy-cake with cheese. It will surprise not only the taste, but also its appearance!

Test ingredients
  • 190g flour
  • 90g butter
  • 80g sugar
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 450 ml of milk
  • 60g butter
  • 90g sugar
  • 100g poppy
  • 1 egg
  • 90g semolina
  • 150g cottage cheese
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. In a small pan or bucket, combine cold milk, poppy, sugar and butter. Stir with a wreath, and then send the mass to the middle fire. With constant stirring, bring to a boil.

2. In the hot mass with constant stirring, enter semolina in small portions or a thin trickle. Then take it off the fire and set the pan aside for 20 minutes for the manka to swell a little.

3. In a separate container, combine cottage cheese, egg, a pinch of salt. Smash everything with a submersible blender to uniformity.

4. A splash to the curd mass of poppy. With a blender, cut everything to uniformity.

5. To prepare the sand base, combine flour, butter, sugar and a pinch of salt. Cut all products with a knife or grind with your hands into a small crumb. I use a shredder, a knive harvester will also do, use pulse mode for it.

6. Take a detachable form for baking (I have a diameter of 18 centimeters), cover it with paper. At the bottom, pour half, you can have a little more sand base, distribute a uniform layer and slightly tamp, lay out the curd-poppy filling on top. Pour the filling with the remaining sand crumb, evenly distributed over the entire surface of the form.

7. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45-50 minutes. The top of the cake should be well blushed.

8. Please note that the cake cannot be taken out of the mold until it is completely cooled, otherwise it will not keep its shape. Let it cool completely, then put it in the fridge for an hour. Then walk along the walls of the form with a sharp thin knife and take off the shape.

9. That's it, poppy-cake ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest that you familiarize yourself with the excellent recipe for a diet poppy pie. Black as a corner, but there is not a gram of chocolate in it, a crispy crust on top, and juicy and tender inside. It's impossible to break away!

This wonderful dessert is a great addition to a cup of aromatic tea or coffee. I really like the combination of sweet and crunchy. Be sure to try it, you will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting