Buckwheat cake recipe with potatoes

My husband's grandmother always tried to keep fast. That’s just finances were not always enough to please yourself with delicious, but lean delicacies. I had to make something up!

It was this cake that was her favorite invention. My grandmother said that even the simplest products can always come up with something unusual and festive.

She knew a lot of ways. How can you make buckwheat deliciousShe made us happy with her cooking every weekend.

I am happy to share with you the recipe of this buckwheat cake, so that your fast was a joy, and not passed in suffering and heavy thoughts about delicious food.

The ingredients
  • 150g buckwheat
  • 3 large potatoes
  • 1 bulb
  • 750 ml of water
  • 30g yeast
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tbsp flour
  • 15g sesame
  • vegetable-oil
  • salt

Preparation
  1. To prepare the dough, rub the yeast with sugar and leave in a warm place for half an hour.

2. While the yeast persists, boil the potatoes and rub them in mashed potatoes. Don't pour the potato broth.
  3. To the yeast add the decoction, the third part of the puree and 2 tbsp flour. Stir everything thoroughly, salt it and leave it for 30 minutes. After that, sprinkle the rest of the flour.

4. Mix the dough and let him come.
  5. All I have to do is prepare the stuffing. Cooking buckwheat is delicious and simple You won't have any trouble! Now this buckwheat must be mixed with the remaining mashed potatoes.

6. Onions finely chop, lightly roast in sunflower oil and stir with buckwheat and potatoes.
  7. The form for baking oil and covered with baking paper. The dough is divided into two parts.
  8. Put out most of the paper dough and make low sides. Put the stuffing on the dough.

9. Roll the second part of the dough and cover the filling with it. Plug the edges.
  10. Sprinkle the cake roasted in a dry pan with sesame and bake for 25 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.

This is not the only recipe I can offer you! Be sure to try to make a lean pie with prunes. It also has simple ingredients and ease of preparation.

If you stick to the fast every year, I advise you to create a special culinary selection of recipes that fit the composition. Ready-made recipes will simplify your life.

Tags

See also

New and interesting