The Art of Making Meat Pie with Potatoes

I got this recipe from my great-grandmother, and I’m just sure my kids will enjoy cooking this dish too. Because this one potato-cake - truly a find.

It is hearty and incredibly appetizing, while preparing simply and easily. And in the absence of anything else, such a piece baking It'll be a good substitute for dinner. My family loves those evenings when this cake is waiting for them on the table.

My brother lives in Cherepovets. Recently, friends went there by car. Mom sent this cake with them! His brother called in awe and his friends are now asking him for a recipe.

Pie with meat and potatoes Today edition "Site" tell you, How to make a meat pie with potatoes. This is a cake that will win your heart once and for all!

Test ingredients
  • 300g flour
  • 2 eggs
  • 100 g butter (can be replaced with margarine)
  • 200ml sour cream
  • 5g baking powder
  • 5g turmeric

Filling ingredients
  • 400g pork mince
  • 1 chicken fillet
  • 1 potato
  • 2 bulbs
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. In a convenient container, mix the melted oil and sour cream, then add an egg and a pinch of salt. Stir it up carefully.

2. Now sift through the flour and baking powder, add to the liquid mass and mix it thoroughly again.

3. Mix the dough. It should be soft and elastic. Wrap the dough in a small piece of food film and put in the refrigerator for half an hour.

4. To prepare the filling, cut the fillet into small pieces. Wash the potatoes and cut them in small cubes. Clean the bulb and cut it fine.

5. Combine all the ingredients of the filling and add mince to them. Spread it, and mix it well.

6. Put some flour on the table and put dough on it. Divide it into two parts (one should be slightly larger). Roll most of the dough on parchment paper in an oval-shaped layer (about the size of a pan).

7. Put the stuffing on the dough. Cover the top with a rolled layer of the smaller part.

8. Connect the edges of the pigtail pie. Top with a fork. Grease the surface of the cake with a whipped egg. Also for a beautiful bright color, you can add a little turmeric.

9. Bake the cake at 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes.

10. That's it, the cake's ready. Bon appetit!

After a busy working day, few people will want to stand at the stove until blue, but you need to feed the family, and the home requires not something, but tasty.

I suggest you learn how to feed your family a hearty dinner, cooked without unnecessary fuss with only 4 potatoes. When there is no time and energy to mess with drams, mashed potatoes and casseroles, the recipe for an incomparable pie with potatoes in a pan will come to the rescue.

This meat pie will appeal to all men, so, dear ladies, be sure to take note of the recipe. This cake always disappears from the table faster than it can completely cool down!

Share. perfect recipe With your friends on social media, they will definitely thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting